The date

Dream is waiting at the restaurant y/n picked for the date, he waited patiently with an exited look on his face, his heart rapidly beating and palms sweating intensely. Y/n arrived at the restaurant feeling better than ever, they walked through the door looking for dream. They saw him at the table in the corner wearing his black fancy suit with loafers shined and polished just for that day. They walked over to him whilst dream looked at them with his mouth dropped almost below the floors surface. "Wow y/n y-y-you look a-amazing!" He said whilst fixing his waistcoat. "Thank you dream and so do you," they reply back with a smile of their face! They sat down and both ordered their food. Dream thought to himself "this date is going really well I should ask them to come over!" Both continued talking for a while whilst waiting for their food to arrive. "So dream how has your day been so far?" "Well y/n it wasn't that good but now your here it's turned that the other way!" Dream says feeling confident. "Wow well I'm glad to hear that I made it better!" They wink at dream and he turns red. Both start chatting again about random things in life. A few minutes pass by and the food has arrived at the table. "Thank you" both say with a huge smile on their faces. "Dream this food looks great don't you think?" "Yeah y/n it looks great but not as great as you." Y/n blushes hard but dream fails to notice that. Both eat their food and the waiter comes to collect the pots and walks away. Dream says "hey y/n that food was delicious but besides that, do you want to come to my place for a while?" "Sure, I would love to!" Y/n says with an exited look on their face. Dream gets up from the table and same with y/n! They head to the car and dream opens the door for y/n to get inside! "Thank you mr dream!" Y/n giggles and so does dream. "Your adorable y/n!" dream says whilst closing the door. Dream gets into the drivers seat, starts the car and places his hand on the stealing wheel!