🔞At dream's place🔞

Y/n stands in front on dream doorstep whilst dreams is opening the door. Both get inside and dream shuts the door behind him and takes off his shoes. Y/n asks "hey dream why did you ask me to come here again?" Dream replies in a seductive voice "To do this to you!" Dream ferociously pushes y/n on the wall kissing their neck whilst when has a shocked look on their face. "This is for your own good y/n!" As he continues kissing down your neck. Y/n softly moans into dreams ear as he grunts and groans giving y/n multiple hickeys all over their neck. "I told you I'm not going to go easy y/n!" He continues kissing their neck but changes up very quickly! "Actually y/n I'm gonna loosen you a bit ok?" "O-o-ok" y/n says in a stuttering voice. Dream slips his hand into y/n's underpants and starts to finger them going in slow and out fast. "D-d-dream go faster just do it I can't help it!" Y/n says whispering into dreams ear. "Ok darling as you wish!" Dream goes faster with his fingers saying in the middle "you feel so good darling!" He stops after a few seconds and says "darling I need you to bent down for me or I will do worse!" Y/n bent down and dream slowly pushes himself inside y/n which them screaming and moaning loudly! "Y/n shut up the neighbours will hear us!" Dream says in serious voice! "Dream went harder and harder when he knew each minute went by. Y/n was lent against the wall moaning, shaking and trembling. Dream kept going harder each minute and decided to switch up and go deeper and harder each minute! Y/n started sweating whilst Dream was grunting and moaning! Dream weirdly stopped because he realised that y/n was really sweating and tired. He slipped himself out of them and said "that feel good hm?" Y/n replied "yeah it did now-!" Quackity walked into dreams house with a traumatized look having to see y/n bent down loosened up and dream standing there buttoning up his pants. Quackity says "I'm going to go now but you guys look like you had fun!" Quackity went out with red eyes muttering to himself. Y/n pulled up their underpants and said "that was fun" whilst dream replied "yeah but we should do it again in a more private space because of that we don't what that happening again do we?" Y/n giggled and said "no dream no we don't anyways I can't really walk so could you drive me home please?" "Of corse darling!" Dream says as he opens the door and gets in the car with y/n. It went silent for a minute or two in the car when dream decided to say something "hey y/- oh their asleep? Aww so cute!" Dream drove them home and y/n got in bed with their comfy pj's and sat in bed saying to them self "what did he mean by again?"

Hi guys! I hope you like the story I wrote with no help just all from my head! I will be creating more dream smp story's soon! If it involves any of the dream smp minors I will NOT i repeat NOT do a story like this because they are minor and I get that I hope you liked the story and I hope to be making another one soon. Thank you and goodbye! ❤️