Who Is Shadow

I stare at the wand in my hand. I could end my life and my dads at the same time. I know what I must do. I climb off the roof of the bridge and run to the castle, straight to Dumbledor's office. I burst in and call out "Professor Dumbledor? I need your help with something." He appears from a hidden door. "What is it?" He looks tense "how so you..... Destroy a Horcrux" I stare at my feet "dear girl where did you hear about Horcrux's?" "I...I..... My dad.....I am a Horcrux. He killed ......Harry's parents .....and made me....." I'm sobbing, gasping. I feel like I'm choking now. "This is not good... Not good at all" he points to my right arm. My snake arm. "Has he....." I nod and pull up my sleeve. "Please. I don't want to hurt anyone. Nor save dad. But then I don't want to die" I fall to my knees, I'm weak with rage. "Help" I gasp. Everything goes black.

I wake up in the hospital. Well at first I thought I was in hospital but then I was in my dads house and then the dorms. Pull yourself together girl! I yell in my mind as I sit on the couch. I see Draco laugh with Carmen about something. "Hey Car." I nod at her "hey...." She scratches her head and hurries off. I feel a pain in my leg. "So Mudblood, any more lies" I ignore draco as I pull up my trousers. I have 23 stitches running across and down and round my leg. "Ouch that looks painful. Does it hurt when I do this?" He sticks his pinky finger between two stitches, tearing the cut. I scream in agony and then sheer anger. This is the last straw. I pull Draco's arm and twist it back. I push him over. "Your lucky I'm not like my dad. Or you'd be dead right now." He chuckles but I just push his head lower. "Stop that now you despicable girl." I let go of Draco and turn to see Snape in the common room door. "What, do you think you are doing" he snaps, pulling draco off the floor. "I'm so sorry sir. Its just, revenge is cold and pain demands to be felt." I turn on my heels and run into the girls dorm.  I creep in trying not to wake any of them. Carmen and Sophie are chatting in hushed voices but I can clearly hear them. "She must be crazy!" "I heard that she might be expelled!" "And what's with Draco. He is so nice. I think she is just jealous." They are talking about me. "I will tell you." They blush and giggle. "I told Draco the truth but he cannot handle it. Just like you selfish, impatient mudbloods"

I walk back out the door and down to the stones. My stitches start to fall out so I try a spell. "Legislation Fixentus Le Bloodius" with that my leg goes back to normal with healed scars. You know the ones which last a life time. I lean back and try and get some sleep.

The next day at school is torture. Draco bribed all of slitherin to pretend I don't exist. By last period, half the school is doing it. In the end I grab my suit case. Pack up my things and head out into the night. Draco waits for me by the rocks. "Who are you" he says smirking "you know who I am" I try and walk past but he stops me. "I don't think I do" he laughs at his own joke. "Fine, I'm shadow riddle. Daughter of Dr. Vanstiene and Descendent of Voldamort. If you don't mind I have a bus to catch." I push him over and walk past. "That's a lie! No one is this school is called shadow. I think your parents only called you that because you cry in the shadows. Loner." I hear sniggers. But not from Draco. Others. Well I will give them something to laugh about.

"I'm sorry did you not hear me" I yell at Draco. Under my robes I tap my wand and mumble "explosus Hairouses Lightenestin" my hair starts sparking and I float into the air. "MY NAME IS SHADOW RIDDLE. DAUGHTER OF TOM RIDDLE. DESCENDENT OF VOLDAMORT. YOU ARE THE SERVENT OF HIM AS YOU ARE TO ME. SO FLEE LAUGHERS  FACE A TOLL WORSE THAN DEATH!!" Everyone who was hiding run backs to the castle. Draco, who had fallen onto the floor, screams as I return to normal state he stands up and pulls out his wand. "Boo" I laugh as he runs back. "Scaredy rat"