2

•Rachel's POV•
I frantically ran out of the door to Jaden's car as we were filming  our music video for Best of me which is a song about my past depression and my anxiety and my bipolar.

-time skip for after they had filmed the music video it's now 11am-
We had just got home and we had bought lunch for everyone. "We're back!" Jaden  said as we walked into the house. "And we got lunch! Also Hossler payed for most of it!" I said as I put the food on the counter. "Hello?" I said as I answered the phone. "Oh hi Olivia." I said, it was Olivia Ponto, she's done a lot of problematic things. "So Rachel, you still with Millie?" Olivia asked, is this girl for real? "We broke up ages ago, jesus I thought you knew that before you used Kio for no fucking reason!" I shouted at her through the phone. "I just wanna say congrats on your new song who new that the famous Rachel Rae Easterling tried to commit suicide. And that the famous Nessa Barrett and Jack Dylan Grazer had to come to the rescue!" Olivia said. "If it wasn't for them I probably would have died, also my bipolar and depression caused me to do what I did so fuck off!" I said before hanging up. "What?" I asked pissed at what Olivia had said and the fact everyone was staring at me like it was the end of the world.