chapter 1

Author's pov:-

Jimin woke up by the annoying sound of alarm clock. He was so fucking nervous. It was his first day at his new school. He had just moved to Seoul from Busan. In the new city, he had no one.  His mother's existence isn't something he was happy about.

"Its okay. You can do it. People are nice. Just smile and try to make friends." He tried to convince himself. After repeating a few more words of encouragement he finally got up to get ready.

He ran hus hand over the navy blue uniform blazer to straighten it up. Then combed his hair neetly.  In front of him, was the thing he hated the most. It was a mirror. He hated mirrors cause they always showed him what he was. How ugly he looked. It alwas seemed like they were mocking him.

Letting out a nervous sigh, he walked downstairs meeting with the familiar sight of his mother passed out on the couch with bear bottles scattered around.

He shook his head and went to kitchen to get himself a quick snack before heading out for school.
...........................................
The school gate was heavily crowded. Lots of people were laughing and chatting with each other. Everyone was buisy talking in there small groups. All of them were good looking. They looked pretty cool walking and skipping un bunches.

Jimin frowned and looked at himself. They all were good looking cause they were skinny. And cause they were skinny, they had friends.

Jimin was envious of them. He wanted to be like them.

'Why can't I be skinny or good looking like them. Why am I like this.'

At last, he sighed and put on a big smile walking inside the building. The school was huge. Bigger than the onehe used to go in Busan. He collected his schedules and started heading over to his first class.

Everyone had already gone to their classes by the time he reached his.
Taking a deep breath he pressed his palm over the door.

The door opened revealing a short highted female teacher. All of the clasd had their eyes on the new boy standing at the enterance.

"Hello. I'm a new student." He said nervously.

"Introduce yourself please." She said, sounding completely disinterested.

"Hi. I'm Park Jimin and I moved here from Busan." He said before bowing.

None of them was paying attention. Everyone was either busy doing their own stuff or looking at him with disgust.

That threw him off and he quickly lowered down his gaze.

"Go. Sit behind Min Yoongi." She ordered in a rather harsh tone. The said boy boringly raised his hand.

Jimin took this as an opportunity to get along with him. So he smiled a bit and walked his seat.

"Ummm. Hi-"

"Don't talk to me you fucking pig." Yoongi cut him off which made the other students burst in laughter.

Facing all this embarresment, Jimin couldn't help but put his head down. He just got there and the were already doing that to him. The whole class was snickering on him. He felt like crying but he couldn't. Not in front of all of them.

As he looked down, all he could see was his belly. He sighed closing his eyes.

'He is right. I'm literally a pig.'

He tried to focus on class after that but chuckles and giggles keptdistracting him. After 40 painfull minutes, bell rang. He gathered all his belongings and looked at his schedule. He had reading next.