I'll be here

Whenever you need me I'll be there, whenever you feel sad I'll be there you can use me like a drug it's because I love you and I'd die rather than lose you I'm a loser in this game because I love you and I'll stay here even when the times are rough I believe in you I believe you can do so much and I really am blessed to have you here with me I don't want to lose you love yourself and know your worth darling because I need you here with me I need you and I'll be here whenever you want me, you are one of the best people on the earth and you might try to hide everything but remember I am here and for you I'll always be here always and I mean it. Don't judge yourself don't say stuff that is bad about yourself don't do anything like that cause u are precious and I might die if I ever lose you, you mean the world to me and I miss you but believe in yourself cause I do I am proud of you and you have so much talent never ever think you can't do something because you are the most creative person I've ever seen u are precious in my life and it would be incomplete without you ,you are that one person I trust and I will always so use me like a drug I will give u all the love I know you need behind that mask I love you darling .

Oh God I am back here after so many days this is for my best friend but also for anyone who needs it and feels unloved today I love my best friend so much I would literally die without her I love you darling