²

Donghun woke up, he sit up on his bed .
Rubbing his eyes before getting up to wake his little brother up.

He walked through Yuchan's bedroom, opening Yuchan bedroom door. He walk to his bed about to wake him up.

His eyes wide open as he saw his little brother aren't there. He panicked.

He quickly walk out from the room and start to search for him in the bathroom, toilet, livingroom even the kitchen. But there is no trace of him.

He even more panicked.

He walk to Junhee room. Knocking on the door.

Junhee wake up as he heard knocked on his bedroom door. He looked down to see Yuchan on his chest hugging him tightly.

Junhee chuckled before putting Yuchan's head on the pillow gently. Getting up slowly opening the door seeing a worried Donghun.

" what is it Hyung-"

" Junhee! Yuchan! Aren't anywhere! Mabye he run away again?! What if something happened to him ?! What if-"

Junhee chuckled and said.

" stop overreacting hyung, he couldn't sleep so he asked to sleep with me.."

Junhee moved aside letting Donghun see his brother sleeping peacefully in his bed. Donghun chuckled and shook is head.

"Aish this kid. Coming to help me making breakfast?!"

" o-oh sure hyung!"

Junhee smiled and walked out the room closing the door quietly and following Donghun to the kitchen.

[>>> >>> >>>]

Yuchan woke up, he looked to the side. But he didn't saw Junhee, he pout. He just wanted to see him, see him at the first moment he opened his eyes.

Yuchan sigh before getting up from the bed and starting doing his morning routine.

After Yuchan finished he walked out the bathroom and walked to the livingroom.

There was Hae. Their cat.

He sit next to her and start to stroke her head making her purr he chuckled and continue stroking her head and open the Television watching his favorite TV show.

Donghun looked up and saw Yuchan on the couch. He smiled and said.

" good morning brat. "

Yuchan look at him in confused face. He only called him like that when he run away. Why did he called him like that now?!

" huh?!"

" sleeping with our guest and letting your big brother worried isn't good Yuchan."

Donghun said as Yuchan chuckled and rolled his eyes.

" what an overprotective "

" not my fault "

Donghun said and that's was his turn to roll his eyes.

Junhee just chuckled and continued to make the pancakes

" what are you making?!"

" pancakes "

Junhee finally talked.

Making the boy who asked ,to blush.

" YESSS FINALLY!!"

Donghun and Junhee chuckled at his childishness behaviour

[ <<< <<< <<< ]

The three of them sit down around the table before starting to eat.

"So Yuchan, any Girlfriend?!"

Yuchan choked at the sudden question. Isn't it obvious enough to know?

"Oh come on Junhee! This kid are fucking gay."

" o-oh really?!"

" oh come on!! It's so obvious!"

" okay okay, no need to scream. "

Donghun glare at him.

Knowing he joking around and wanting to annoying him. He rolled his eyes and hit his arm.

They both chuckled as Yuchan stomach felt butterfly's seeing him, laughing after so long. Making him the most happy person in the all world just hearing him laughing, seeing him smile. Never failed to make his day.

But it's didn't last long as his brother asked something, making his blood boil.

" so, do you have a girlfriend?!"

" w-well, no."

Yuchan calm down a little.

" UGH why not?! You're so handsome, you should find someone for you "

Yuchan secretly glare at his brother.

" and what about you sir. You're way older than me and still single "

Donghun rolled his eyes

" I am busy taking care of my little brother. "

Yuchan blush at his caring brother words.

" well that doesn't matter now, you need to find someone Junhee."

Junhee nodded as Yuchan tried to calm himself down.

TO BE CONTINUED