ch1- The Vocies

Ranboos pov. (Note: This all takes place in minecraft on the dream smp spoilers so yeah. And no I dont really ship them and in the dream smp There Married and MICHAEL is in this book :) There is against just a little.
:)

I rasied my head from my bed as i look around my room in the darkness. I stand and hold my head. I take a breath and i look around before I open my door the door opens and I shiver. "What where am I?" I say to my self seeing Two houses in the distance. I walk out side shivering amd sigh softly. I walked to one of the doors and knocked on it. A guy with A green hat opened the door tiredly and stared at me. "Wha- Ranboo what are you doing here its.." He looks at the clock on his wall. "Bruhh its 3am." I looked at him confused and shiver as it started snowing. He gasped and pulled me in the house. "You kids I swear either you or techno is going to get sick for walking out side in there pjs." He said and made me sit down. I look around be fore I spoke. "Do you happen to know where i am and who are you?" I say softly still slightly shivering. He lookes at me for a sec before he laughs. "Good one stop with the hole memory thing no more jokes."
He says and leaves the room and I smell coffie across the room. I look around confused I sigh and my ears twich as the barking of the dogs got louder. "Ranboo here." He hands me a blanket wraping it around me smiling softly. "You should go home and get some rest tomorrow where taking a visit to someone." I look at him confused but i nod and walk out the door. The cold air blowing throw the blanket. I sigh and wrap it around me like a cape. I walk to the door and hear," Meow." I look to the side and i see a black cat with the name Enderpearl. I reach down to pick it up the cat hisses at first but then calms down. I gently layed the cat on the floor of the house. I look around the carpet was red and green. I see a hole in the back with ladders going down. I go dowm the ladder and see villagers and birds. I look around and come to a hidden chest. "Ranboo :) Ranboo~ Wake up and realize that your sleeping.." My eyes shot open and I grip me head tightly. "Ranboo :) good you're awake now... I need your help~".

Tears where faling from my eyes I wiped my eyes the red and green tears mixing together. I hold my head," go go away! Dream you've hurt everyone!... Why? Why me.. What did I do? I just wanted to be happy.." I sigh and keep wiping my tears. '' Oh? Happy? Hmmm you don't deserve to be happy you stuiped enderboi!" I grip my chest as my breath quicked and it felt like i had lost my soul for a second with how much my chest hurts. "I CONTROL YOU YOU'RE MY PUPPET! YOU ONLY LISTEN TO ME. I CAN KILL YOU ANY SECOND!" Then laughter rang through my head and ut echoed loudly. "I like that Idea then you can come back and tell me what death was like~" I take a breath and it felt like my lungs where on fire. I try to calm down.

A loud knock ran through out the small house and the pain went away like nothing had just happened. I open the door to see tubbo there with MICHAEL. I smile and pat his head I look at tubbo with a soft smile. "Hey Tubbo and hey my little MICHAEL." I say looking down at my son. He looks up at me before hiding be hind Tubbo. Tubbo smiles and grabs his hand. " Well Folish Is done with with making our house and MICHAEL wanted you to see it with us." He said smiling I smile amd bend down to MICHAEL. "Really aww come on buddy lets go." I say softly and start to walk towards Snow Chester. MICHEAL grabs my hand and Tubbos. He smiles and walks mumbling a little. I smiled as we walked. Once we got to Tubbos house MICHEAL ran to the ladder and climbed up him amd his chicken run around the room happily. I smile and walk around his room thats full of fanart of us as a family. Tubbo grabs on my sleave to my suit. "Look at how happy he is." I smile and nod. I walk over to MICHEAL and sit down with him at his table. He hands me some of the lego blocks that he was playing with and we play for a while. Tubbo smiles and looks out the window. "Tomorrow me amd the others are gonna decide what goes where in our house and then well make sure that everything is safe for MICHEAL." He says softly I smile and stand up and head pat MICHEAL" He smiles and plays. I then get a stinging pain in my head.. I grab the side of the table. My breatj quickens as the pain hirt more. I try to calm down my eyes starting to water red and green tears slowly fell. Tubbo looks at me worriedly and grabs my arm. "Ranboo?" He says I growl lightly making him back away and look at me scaredly. "S-sorry.. Um O need to go bye MICHEAL bye tubbo.. I say and leave shuting the door to his room. My head ache getting worse I head home. I see Philza standing out side of his house I run by and as I do I feel a burning pain in my head as I do. I scream and grip my head Green and Red tears flow down staining my suit. I grip my head and fall backwards and I feel like I'm being lefted off the ground. I hear yelling and screaming as I try to breath but I feel heavy. I feel pain shot through my head as a echo of a voice rings through my ears. "Aww your kid was so cute~.. Aww whats wrong? Awww you poor pawn dose it hurt to have your soul removed? Hmm? Lets see!~" I feel my eyes close to the darkness and everything feel heavy as I scream and everything gos black and The screams around me get lower and fade away.

-----
A little against I guess :)

1110 words :D