Ch2- The Inbetween

I open my eyes and darkness was all around me. "WILBY GIVE ME BACK MY SCARF!" I hear yelling "Wha did you just call me wilby again tommy?" Then It sounded like someone was crying. "Huh?" I say and reach my hand out to the darkness. "Boys stop now I wish phil was here." I hear next "Wot do you mean?" I walk forward to the voices farther. " Tommy sush!" I hear from one of the voices. I keep walking and come to a giant door with white and read designs. I watch as it slowly opened. Then I see Wilbur in front of tommy. I also see a passed out shlatt and a sleeping Mexican dream. I look at the white walls around. "What? Who are you and why are you here!" Wilbur saud standing in front of Tommy. "R-ranboo?.." Tommy says steping in front of Wilbur. I look down at him as he grabs my arms. "I-is Tubbo okay?..Whats been happing wha how are you here?" He said as tears started to fall from his eyes the glowed red as his eyes turned blood red. '' Hes doing great but he misses you so much tommy. He said that hes sorry for everything." Tommy starts to cry more. "No I should apologize to him one day he doesn't deserve to say sorry he hasn't dine anything wrong.." He says and Wilbur grabs Tommy and pulls him back. "Shhh its okay." "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON SHUT UP.!" I hear yelling amd see shlatt set up and hold his head. I sigh and look around. "Where where am I?" I say softly. "Oh this is the after world!" Tommy says happily he then grabs my hand and pulls me through the to giant double doors. I ran with him as he came to a giant white tree. He smiles and sits down on the swing. " Well the castle call this place the in between but eeh. I mean karl comes here from time to time but he can't see us..." He says as he looks down. I set down on the field of beautiful purple flowers called Allium. Wilbur walks next to us and sets next to tommy. "Here where not ghost. Hey how is phil doing..?" I look at him and smile softly. ''Wil hes living with techno and hes as happy as he can be with out you." He looks away and nods. "Wha.. What about Fundy?." He says softly. "Me, Tubbo and Phil saw him yesterday. He came out to technos to tell phil sorry. He also said that he misses you so much and that Ghostbur dosent mean as much as you do to him. He said that he cant wait for the day that he gets to see you." He looks at me blue tears start to stream down his face. "Fundy.. Im sorry my son." He says softly. He stands up and smiles softly as his tears fade away. "Come on lets go to the left side garden." Wil says softly. I stand up and so does tommy. Tommy runs over to will and smiles. "Yeah come on Ranboo!" He says and starts running with Wil. I take a deep breath. 'Tubbo, MICHEAL. Im so sorry.' I say softly' I then feel a pain in my chest. "Ranboo? Come back to us.. MICHEAL father. Please I don't know what I'll do my dear." I hear Tubbos voice echo through my head. My eyes open as I feel heavy again and my eyes close.

I feel shaking I open my eyes and see tubbo crying on the side if the bed that i was on. I wrech out and grab the side of his face. He looks up at me and grabs my hand that was on his face. "Ran-Ranboo?" He says softly and leans onto my hand. I smile and sit up every bone on my body hurt so bad but I didnt act like it. "Tubbo, I saw Tommy and Wilbur They miss you so much." Tears still fall from his eyes as he hugs me and starts to cry. "I-i thought we lost you. You feel and philza caught you and flew you here. I-i cant lose you to." He says and nuzzles my side making sure to watch his horns. I smile softly and stand up. I hear the trap door to MICHEAL's door open he looks at e and runs over to me. "Dada!" He says amd jumps on me and crawls in the middle of us. "Oh my gosh! Micheal! You saud your first word :D" Tubbo says and picks him up and pulls him to him and holds him. He giggles and plays with tubbos hair. "He missed you so much ranboo." He says softly and stands up the smiles and walks out of the room still holding micheal. I calm down and stand up I open the door to feel the cold snow. I shiver and smiles softly. I then hear. "What happened? Arent you glad I brought you back to life my pawn?''