➸ part 96

Liked by tomfelton, itsmeleah and 1,708,298 others

brihanners: it's been a while since we've shown you the girls but they've grown SO much!! this is aurora, still has that cheeky smile that always gives the cutest giggles :) they're 6 months old, which is crazy to me... i still remember the day i first met them ❤ can everybody agree though that me and @danielradcliffe made the cutest babies on the planet?

View all 181,092 comments

itsmeleah: THAT SMILE!! so contagious 💖 

vivianne123178: 100% agree on that!! how come we've never seen a picture of both of them together?

            brihanners: trust me, we've tried!!! but it's hard getting one instagram-worthy, imagine two! trust me, i have a lot of cute photos on my camera, just radcliffe would kill me if i posted a certain picture (he was wearing a monkey costume carrying the two on his back  ;) favourite picture of mine yet)

           danielradcliffe: 🙄🙄

           harrypotterstan_fanpage: OMG SHOW US PLS!!!!

           radcliffehannertwinsfp: PLS PLS PLS SHOW US OMG I NEED THIS PICTURE!!

cocobowqueen19: <3333

tyler_brownz: what's aurora's nickname? luna's is blue moon but what about aurora?

         danielradcliffe: monkey :) because she always does these monkey sounds, and she's always smiling and laughing. i think it suits her!

         tyler_brownz: OMG YOU REPLIED!!! btwww that's sooo cute!