Porn Stars (Maylor)

Roger's pov

I walked into my luxurious bathroom with a white towel in hand. I had a busy day ahead of me.

I got a call from a certain porn company yesterday saying that they wanted me to make a porno with them. They were very well known and popular and I was honored to be working with them. They said that I was the best slutty, freaky, and amazing porn star they could think of for their new porno and that made me super happy. I have been known to be very slutty and freaky and submissive pretty much ever since my career started. I've been with so many men that I've lost track, being cummed on is just second nature to me now, and having my hair yanked is like nothing to me.

The porn company told me that I was going to be with Brian May for this porno. I knew who he was. I've never met him before but I knew who he was. He was extra dominant and sexy. He was tall, toned, and had a huge cock. I know that he loves to pull hair. He loves to choke people. He loves to bend the person over and spank them several times. I was so excited for today!

I smiled as I turned on my shower and put the towel down. I undressed and walked into the hot and steamy shower. I made sure to wash every part of my body and make sure that afterward, I smell like flowers. I was soon done with my shower and I wrapped the towel around my waist. I brushed my soft hair and brushed my teeth. I did my regular "porn star" routine and decided on what to wear. The porn company told me that they requested lingerie but they told me I could pick what kind of lingerie I wanted.

I went with the red lingerie that showed off my fat bottom perfectly. It also came with red, mesh stockings to match. And finally, some black heels on my feet.

I got my keys and got my big jacket before heading out to my car. I drove for about half an hour until I was at the place the porn company told me to be. I was 10 minutes early because I wouldn't dare to be late, especially when Brian May is there. I want to impress him.

I went in and saw an entire film crew and a bunch of cameramen holding cameras. I smiled and put my jacket somewhere. "You must be the Roger Taylor?" A man asked as he came up to me and stuck his hand out for me to shake. I shook it and nodded to his question. He told me to follow him and he directed me to where Brian was. He was sitting on the couch that the set offered. I smiled widely as the man and I approached him. Once he noticed me, he gave me a devilish smile and got up from the couch to greet me.

"Well isn't this the one and only Roger Taylor?" He asked and I blushed and nodded. We shook hands and we locked eyes. Ugh, his eyes are so beautiful. I could stare at them all day.

We got to talk for a little before the cameramen told us to start- That's exactly what the crew wanted. They wanted us to get along nicely so the porno comes out well. We talked on the couch for some time.

Then, he started flirting. "You look absolutely amazing," he said, biting his lip. I softly smiled and thanked him. He continued with the flirting until I knew that he wanted to kiss me. So, I closed my eyes and leaned forward to meet our lips together. His hands went for my hair while my hands landed on his hard chest.

The crew quickly noticed what we were doing and decided that this would be the perfect time for the cameras to start rolling.

Our lips moved in sync as I felt him tighten his grip on my hair. I moaned into the kiss at the feeling of my hair being pulled by him. My hand continued to feel his hard chest and torso until it trailed down to his cock. I gripped the bulge through his black jeans and I felt his smirk against my lips.

After kissing for a few minutes, I pulled away and smiled at him. He smiled back then I reached with both hands to unbuckle his belt. I was about to pull his boxers down for him, but he got off the couch and stood in front of me. I knew what this meant. I grinned and got off the couch and got on my knees. I kept my grin as he pulled down his boxers for me, and I gasped at the sight.

I knew his cock was big. I knew it was because of the number of pornos I watched of him, but I didn't realize that it was this big. I sat there, wide-eyed. The camera definitely caught me admiring it. "It's so big," I whispered as I got ahold of it and started stroking him. He ran his hands in my hair again and pulled. I gasped a bit at the sudden action but I got used to it quickly. When I finally wrapped my plump lips around the head, I looked up to see his head fall back. I decided to take him deeper in my mouth, immediately choking.

I bobbed my head at a rhythmic pace and I let my hands cup his balls. My eyes started to water and my jaw started to hurt but I couldn't care less. I was doing a great job at pleasuring Brian and that's all that mattered. I looked up at him with teary eyes, he looked down at me while biting his lip and yanking my hair roughly. I moaned around his cock and let the tears come out of my eyes and down my flushed cheeks. Then, he pulled his cock out of my mouth and pulled my hair again.

"Come on, I want to fuck that mouth," he told me and I nodded like a good boy. I grasped his thighs as he inched all the way into my throat. My eyes shot open once he started thrusting. The tears really started to run down my face now. Drool also started to fall from my mouth and run down my chin. My face was becoming even more flushed than it already was as it got harder to breathe. I knew I looked so good though and this porno was going to be worth it.

The face fucking went on for a long time, then he finally stopped and I got the chance to breathe. I let my lungs fill with air quickly and heavily while he took off the rest of his clothes. I got up on my feet and we kissed again after he was done undressing. His hands fell to my ass, he gripped it and spanked me. I jumped a little but I didn't want him to stop. He spanked me more then he gripped my hair and guided me to the couch again. He forcefully bent me over the arm of the couch and spanked me again. I grinned as he spanked me many times after that. My bum was definitely red afterward.

I felt him pull the lingerie to the side and I felt him lick my hole. "Uh!" I moaned out. I gripped the arm of the couch and he started eating me out. I moaned loudly as it felt like I was about to cum, his tongue was magic. "I'm gonna cum!" I yelled and he spanked me again harshly before he stopped doing what he was doing. I knew he wasn't going to let me cum that easily.

"Don't even think about coming, you fucking slut!" He growled. He yanked my hair once again before I felt him ram inside of me. I gasped loudly as he inched further in. "Oh my god!" I yelled. He started thrusting slowly. My eyes teared up even more, he wrapped a hand around my throat as he kissed my shoulder. "You like that, slut?" He asked me, I nodded quickly.

"Yes, daddy!"

He thrust hard and fast into me and he was already hitting my prostate dead on. I cried out as he hit that spot over and over again. I knew I wasn't going to last long. I could feel him deep in me and it felt like I was going to pass out from pleasure. I didn't want it to stop, though. I was floating around in ecstasy.

"I'm gonna cum!" I yelled loudly. This made him pick up the pace even more if that was possible.

"Cum for me, you little slut!" He growled, spanking me again and tightening his grip on my neck. I arched my back from the arm of the couch and my cum shot from my aching cock. I screamed and rolled my eyes back in pleasure. I never wanted the moment to end.

"Fuck," he simply sighed as I tightened around him. He pulled out of me and got off the couch. I got off the couch with him and I got on my knees as he starting stroking himself. The cameramen got closer to us and I held my tongue out. He stroked himself for a few seconds and that was it for him, he moaned as he came on my face. I grinned and wiped the cum off after he was done and I licked it off of my fingers. I smiled at him and he smiled down at me. I got back up and kissed him passionately. Then, one of the crewmen called,

"Cut! That's a rap!"