Valentines Date (Ethan)

A little Valentines gift for y'all. The Grayson one will be posted later.

It was Valentines day and Ethan wasn’t going to be in town for the night. You were alright about it cause you guys had other nights, but this was your first Valentines together. You were sitting on your couch watching Valentines movies. You heard the doorbell ring. “That’ll be $7.50”, said the pizza deliverer. “Thank you”, you said, paying the money. You walked to the couch. Right when your butt hit the couch, the doorbell rang again. “Oh my god”, you said annoyed. “Who the heck?”, you asked yourself. You were making your way to the door and the doorbell rang again. “Coming!” You opened the door and happiness washed over your tired face. Ethan was standing on your doorstep dressed in a suit holding a bouquet of roses. You were speechless. “Happy Valentines Day. I love you”, he said, handing you the flowers. “Oh my god, Ethan. Thank you.” You had a huge smile plastered on your face. “I love you too.” Ethan walked in. “I thought you said you were busy?”, you asked, putting the flowers in a vase. “I was, but it ended early”, he said, hugging you from behind. “Why don’t you get dressed. I made a reservation for a fancy restaurant”, he said while kissing your cheek. You sighed, “Ok, I’ll be back”, you said, giving him a kiss. You ran upstairs and put on a pink dress with a bunch of red hearts on it. You were practically rushing so you fixed up your pony tail and put a red bow in it. You put on your flats and walked downstairs. Ethan was sitting on the couch and saw you walking down the stairs. He stood up. “Wow, (y/n), you look beautiful”, he said, grabbing your hand. “Thank you”, you said, smiling. “You ready?”, he asked with a smirk. You nodded your head and walked out to his car. You and Ethan had spent an amazing Valentines together. After dinner, he drove you home. You walked up to your doorstep. “Thank you for making this night wonderful.” “Thank you for being a wonderful girlfriend and making me a lucky guy”, Ethan responded. You blushed. “I’ll see you tomorrow”, he said. “Ok.” You were looking at his lips the whole time and he noticed. “You want some of this?”, he asked, puckering his lips. You threw your head back laughing. Ethan pulled you close and you both kissed.