Chapter 13- evening in nyc

PLEASE don't report this chapter! It's not even that dirty okay? And if u don't like it DONT fucking read it! Okay!? It's not even that important. Short chapter enjoy the little sexy scene. I swear if you fucking make me loose this book because of this chapter I will die. That will piss me off no joke. Now enjoy! <3

CHAPTER 13

HARRY POV

"Oh and im dating Harry." Allie said very quickly. I looked at her wide eyed. "You're wait uh." Niall stuttered. I watched Liam give him 'the eye' "we are all so happy for you!" Liam cheered. "Congrats girlie! About time!" El and dani said simultaneously. I smiled and coughed nervously. "Well done mate!" Louis said slapping me on the back. "Don't hurt her." Zayn said through gritted teeth.

"Come on the boys and girls are out and we have this hotel suite all to ourselves." I said pulling Allie towards the bed. She smirked. "And I just reeeeally love you." I cooed.

ALLIE POV

Harry pulled me towards the bed. I but my lip. He held up a condom with a questioning look. "Nah ill just take birth control in the morning. And I just need you now so don't worry about a stupid piece of rubber." I said and pulled him on to me. He soft brown curls to touched my forehead. His green eyes looked into my neon blue ones. "Your eyes are beautiful." He whispered. "I hate them. Now stop your chit-chattin and kiss me." I said. I grabbed the neck of his soft cotton shirt and pulled him in. His lips slammed to mine. They moved in sync. I heard him moan from the back of his throat. I smirked. He grabbed the quilt covers from just behind my shoulders and gripped them hard. I had to chuckle a little. "Whatcha laughing at?" He asked with his signature smirk planted on his face. "You." I whispered. He rolled his eyes and flipped us over so I was on top. He slowly started to un do my buttons on blouse. He pulled it off quickly leaving me in my lime green silk bra with black lace. I eagerly pulled of his shirt. I threw it across a room and it landed on a lamp. AIM. Our lips reconnected. I fumbled with his button on his jeans. He sighed and did it for me. I released from the kiss and pulled down his jeans. Now all he was in was his Calvin Klein boxers. Sexy. I saw his member grow. I smirked. He pulled down my jeans quickly. I raised an eyebrow. "Eager much." "Lay down." He ordered as he completely ignored my comment. I did as I was told and layed down. "Roll over." He said. I sighed and rolled over, obeying yet again. I felt him unclip my bra.

I could feel his tongue going down my back. Tracing my spine. I shivered from his touch. He pulled down my pink lace knickers. I turned over. Now he was left in his boxers. Not for long....

I whipped them off. He smashed his lips to mine. I felt him enter me. Fuck. I gripped the quilt covers as he thrusted into me. Painfully slowly. "Harry faster." I said barely a whisper. Just before I was about my high he pulled out. "What was that for?" I asked. Yet again he ignored my question. He layed on top of me and started to nibble softly at my ear love. He kissed my neck softly and travelled down to my chest. My breathing started to quicken.

He flicked his tongue on my nipples making me arch my back in pleasure. Suddenly he thrusted back inside of me not even giving me time to adjust. "Fuuuuu." I screamed.

ALLIE POV

Love is a strange thing. Everybody out there has that one special person for them. But not all try. Love is something confusing.

•••••••

Y'all aren't commenting! Don't u like this book anymore?