"Beautiful" night

3 months later...
You and Mad dog got really close.But still he didn't want to accept you as a friend.You didn't know about that.Then one day Iwaizumi called Mad dog,you and others from the team to come to his house.You didn't really know why he invited you but you accept it.You were getting ready to go out that night.
You:Okay angry bulldog how do I look?
You were wearing a beautiful dress with flowers on it.Mad dog giggled.
Mad dog:Ugly!
You:Hey...
Mad dog:Okay,okay let's go.
You two went out.
You:So why did Iwaizumi invited me?
Mad dog:You think I know?
Later...
You two came to Iwaizumi's house.
Iwaizumi:Welcome,welcome.
Everyone was already there.
Oikawa:Yahoo Mad dog-chan and Y/N-chan!
You:Hi!
Everyone was perfect until boys started to ask questions about your and Mad dog's relationship.
Hanamaki:Okay Mad dog what do you have to say about your and Y/N's friendship?
Mad dog:It's not-
You:No it's perfe-
Mad dog:IT'S NOT A FRIENDSHIP!IT'S NOTHING!IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING!
He went out.
Kunimi:Y/N you okay?
You:Y-Yeah...I actually have to go home.S-See you guys.
Oikawa:Bye...Y/N-chan?
You went out.Mad dog was standing in front of Iwaizumi's house.You just walked pass him and went home.When you got home you locked the door and went to you room.You were just sitting on your bed and looking at the floor.Then tears fell down your face.
You:W-Why am I crying?W-Why? It's not like I'm hurt...
You had a smile on your face but it quickly formed into a sad,hurt face.
You:That jerk...