Ch 1

Your P.O.V
You walk into Freddy's. The manger was looking at an animatronic.
"Mr. Fazbear? I'm the new night gaurd, (y/n)."
"Ah, (y/n)! Come I'll show you around."
After awhile of him talking he left, not tell you there are killer animatronics after your blood. You sat in the chair as a phone rang. You put it on speaker and listened. You picked up the tablet and one of the animatronics moved. 'They move?!' You thought. You put down the tablet and hit a white button on the left and Bonnie was there. He looked, different. He was human.
"Guys! The new Night Gaurd is (y/n)!!!" Bonnie yelled.
Soon, six animatronics were in your office.
Freddy came up and hugged you tight.
"Oww Fred let me go!" He did put he pulled off your hat and the jacket you had around you waist. Two white wolf ears with black tips popped up. Then a fluffy white wolf tail with a black tip and black rings aperred. You smiled as they laughed. You noticed a new animatronic. He was a tiger.
"Lass 'tis be Tyler! Lad tis is (y/n). We saved her from tat purple man!"
"Hi!" You smiled but he looked at the ground. You told the other to give you two some space so they left you both alone. You turned into your full animatronic. She was a white wolf with the same ears and tail, black paws and had a guitar like Bonnie. She had a neck tie and a blue button up shirt with Jean shorts.
He looked like a tiger. He was a black base coat with white stripes. He had blue eyes like Freddy. He had shorts on like foxy. He looks you in the eyes and smiles back with a blush.
((Yay first part done I will try to update everyday but it might not work out next part her I come!))