WHATS GOOD

TYLER
Tyler watched Wyatt examine himself in the mirror just outside the door to the studio with a distasteful grimace plastered on his face, his lips upturned into a sort of scowl as he pinched at the dark brown roots that had begun to grow back.
"Hey, T, can you fix my hair later?" He asked. Tyler nodded, still not taking his eyes off of him. Wyatt exhaled and stood up straight, his hooded eyes turning over to Tyler's direction, who quickly looked away.

They were midst recording my latest track, 'what's good.' And Tyler felt as if it was missing something. during the second verse, or bridge, a Tyler wasn't sure where to sit it just yet, but he knew it had to have something at least a little questionable.

"Wyfi," Tyler said, using the constant nickname. "this is gonna sound weird as fuck,"

"now i'm scared." Wyatt joked.

"can you make some sounds for this bit?" Tyler said. he knew what he wanted on the track, and he knew how good it would sound and how perfect it would be, but he didn't wanna risk their friendship.

"what..sounds?" Wyatt pressed, his eyebrows furrowed slightly, but he spotted a steady smirk as Tyler spoke.
"Can you uh- can you like, moan,"Tyler paused when

Wyatt snorted loudly, hunching over as he laughed. 'into the mic.' Tyler finished, laughing along with him.

"Uh, yeah, i guess?" Wyatt said hesitantly stepping
into the recording room and placing the headphones on. The song played until Tyler signalled to him where to start, flustered as he watched Wyatt snicker a little. If T wanted him to do it, he was gonna give it all he's got.

That car crash couldn't take me (Woo, ha)
Green hair angels all around me (Uh)
No answer why, no tears to cry, bitch, I'm alive (I see the)
This wasn't my endpoint, like v-neck
I ain't have nobody to cheat on, I cheat death

It was genuinely so realistic Tyler felt his pants tighten and his breath hitch as his eyes faced the floor, unable to make eye contact with a smirking Wyatt as he made his way out the recording room.
"got it?" he said, aloof as he leant on the desk next to a blushing Tyler. "T?" he said when Tyler didn't answer.

"Uh, yeah, yeah i got it." Tyler said, avoiding eye contact him, before rushing out of the room and ducking into the bathroom just off to the side of the studio, leaving a confused Wyatt sitting on the desk alone.

He made his way into the bathroom and closed the door, not locking it.
He knew Rakim was in the house, but knew if he was quiet neither him or Wyatt would hear him.

He unbuckled his belt and moved it out of the way as he unbuttoned his own pants, allowing enough room for his hand to slip into his boxers.

His jaw slacked and his hand moved back on himself, his breathing getting heavier as he quickened his pace.

He didn't hear the rustling on the other side of the door, and allowed a quiet, shaky moan to slip out of his lips. Suddenly, the door swung open and he was met with a surprised head of curls.

Wyatt looked down at Tyler's crotch and a chuckle escaped his lips as T pulled his hand out of his boxers and tried to push past Wyatt, who blocked him with his body and shoved him back into the bathroom, slamming the door.

Wyatt gripped Ts shoulders as he slammed his against the door, pulling a deep throated moan out of Tyler as he breathed into his neck.

"you been wanting this,huh?" Wyatt said teasingly, his lips grazing T's jawline. Tyler only whined in response.

"use your words." Wyatt said, his knee pushing into Tyler's crotch, his curls tickling his face.