The truth comes out!

Rikkus P.O.V

Artemis ended up not having to sleep through class but we are going to force him to sleep after school, he needs to get more sleep and its sad his always so busy doing things for others that his never busy taking care of himself.

"Artemis, I'm not playing bro you should get sleep more then you normally do, I mean bro you don't have to make Mine or Blakes hero costumes." Jack said to Arti, me and shizu agreed, "N-No its a-alright I'm okay I d-don't know why you guys a-are all concerned" Artemis gave us all the most fakest smile I have ever seen. "Arte were concerned because you seem like you havnt slept in awhile I cant remember the last time I saw you take time for yourself your over working yourself and that could lead to somthing serious Arte!" I was scared to say that sentence but then the others agreed and I felt a small bit of relief, "I- Ive got to go but thanks for your concerns, im doing alright so no need to worry!" Arte yet again gave us the most fake smile Ive ever seen.

Shino P.O.V
Arte had come home then I realized He hadnt eaten at all in like 2 days!?, I walked up to he's room whitch was an absolute disaster with drawings for people fabrics everywhere sheesh is this was a stressed Arte looks like? "Arte, you hungry?" I yelled up the stairs shizu was here so we were gonna get some pizza "Uh, S-Sure!" Hey Arte responded,
30mins later
God the pizza finally arrived "Arte pizzas here!"
( hey guys Rose here sorry to interupt but in this Artemis has never had pizza before)
"C-Coming!" He sounded tired like normal I guess.

Shizu P.O.V
"Hi Arte!, how you doin?" I asked arte I was exited to eat pizza i never really got it at home!,

Hi my little bee's!, Okay so In this if its okay with you guys im going to make a little bit of Shizzu×Rikku, also Rikku prefers the pronouns of She/Her so Im going to be using that as HER Pronouns also!, in this artemis will be sensative to loud Noises, due to the fact that in this he had to watch he's Parents gets shot in an alley way...