First concert together !TW: ED SHEERAN!

Jake asks chicken out cause he is so in love with her. Chicken also is in love with him so they start dating. Cause they wanna celebrate that they are dating they go to an ed sheeran concert. Chicken secretly has feelings for Ed shoestore so she gets exited.
Jake drives chicken and him to the concert and chicken starts shaking. They arrive and chicken cant wait to see ed sheeran. They are the first ones to arrive and they walk to the concert thing. (idk how tf thats called i never went to a ed sheeran concert 😭🤯) She sees ed sheeran and pulls jake with her on stage to see ed baka uwu. Chicken starts to act weird and randomly says: 'UwU OwO QwQ ed sheeran mi baaka' Ed sheeran eats her hair and they wait until the concert begins. Milions of people arrive and they forget about covid. Ed sheeran starts speaking and he says that he loves to eat chicken. Chicken almist passes out but we skip that part. Jake kisses Chicken and they watch what happens. Ed sheeran his guitar falls out of the sky and Suddendly music starts playing.

'The club isn't the best place to find a lover
So the bar is where I go' And he starts singing. and playing the guitar, or atleast, it looks like he is. until Jake notices that there is some other guy behind ed sheeran playing the guitar for him. He tells chicken and she sees it too. they are shocked until the guy behind ed sheeran falls on stage. the whole crowd stops with yelling and looks at the guy.
Everyone starts yelling to the guy cause they cant see who it is. 🤯🤯🤯😫😫😫🕺🕺🦍. Ed sheeran turns red (matches his hair 🦌🦌) and looks at the guy who fell. And ed whispers: 'bitch u fucked up, u exposed me wtf.' The guy who fell lifts his hesd up and the whole crowd yells. OMG ITS REAL WILBUR SOOT EVEN BETTER THAN ED SHOESTORE 😘😘😩😩 (@kannamono thanks for the joke and @rinlol2)