At the hospital

Hi everyone! I'm back and I'm trying to post at least every two weeks. I have some more drafts and I'll post them when I can.

Hinata pov
    I just sat in my chair dumbfounded not realizing Kei left us.  I was sitting in my chair until I felt something wet run down my cheek, guess I began crying. "Hello? Anyone here for a Natsu Hinata?" I hear a voice say. "Me! I'm here for her." I explain and the doctor signals me to follow them. "H-how is she?" I ask running up to them. "Well she's fine now, one of her arms were broken but we fixed that in a jiffy." They say leading me to her room. As we were walking to her room, I was thinking how I should tell her Kei is gone. We got into her room and she looked so happy to see me. "Nii-Chan!!!" She exclaims with a humongous smile on her face. "Hi sweetie! How're you feeling?" I ask faking a smile. "Nii-Chan... where's Kei-Chan?" She asks looking around
      "He's um... waiting outside! Yeah, he's in the waiting room." I lie with a small smile. "You're lying, where is he? The truth." She says looking at me with serious eyes. "Sweetie, he's gone. He left us." I stated with tears rolling down my face. "Th-that's another lie. Haha good joke Nii-Chan, he would never leave us." She says with her voice cracking. "Sweetie, I'm not lying... he left us. I'm sorry." I say walking over to her bed pulling her into a hug but not to tightly because of her arm. "H-he said he wouldn't leave us... HE PROMISED!!" She yelling into my chest beginning to cry. "I know, I know sweetie. It's hard but we'll get through this." I say rubbing her back.
"Want me to call Yu and Koushi?" I ask finally looking at her teary face after the hug. She nods her head and I call each of them.
When they get there
Hinata pov
"How's Natsu!?" Yu asks running up to me as I was waiting in the front of the hospital. "She's fine, she does have a broken arm though." I say looking for Koushi. "Hey guys, is Natsu okay?" Koushi asks running up to us. I nod my head and head to her room. "Hi sweetie, you doing okay?" Koushi asks walking up to her bed. "I'm doing fine, wish I didn't have a cast on my arm though." She says in a slightly annoyed tone. "Wait, where's Kei? Did he need to go do something?" Yu asks which made my eyes start to water a little. "Well, how do I say this... the thing is-" "Kei left us." Natsu says cutting me off. Koushi and Yu look at he and then look at me with a shocked expression.
        "R-really?" Koushi asks and I nod my head slowly. "It's okay Shoyou, you guys probably weren't meant to be..." Yu says hugging me. "Y-you guys should go... Natsu should be getting some rest. I'll stay with her." I say and they agree. They walk out and I walk over to Natsu's bed side. "Why'd you tell them to leave?" She asks frowning a little bit. "I thought it would be nice for us to have some alone time since Kei left us." I say sitting on her bed. She nods her head and we turn on the tv. As we were watching I heard a quiet snoring. I look over and see Natsu asleep leaning on my shoulder. I turn off the tv and tuck her in. "Goodnight sweetie, we'll get through this.. I promise." I say quietly and then drift off to sleep.