✿【𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷】✿

(Pic is from: https://wall.alphacoders.com/big.php?i=1110447)

inspiration from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6NHiUfSxLM

(small TW: bad language at the ending message)

for this fic, the names are 

4 - Crystal

8 - Lilly

Thunder boomed outside of 3's window, rumbling through the small apartment that her and Agent 8 shared.

"Where is she..?" 3 thought to herself. 8 said she'd be back two hours ago. 3 looked down at her phone, and called 8 for what felt like the 1,000th time. Just as all the times before, 3 was met with the robotic voice.

"We're sorry, but the number you tried to call is unavailable. The mailbox is full, and cannot accept any more messages. This call will end."

3 buried her head in her hands, worrying about 8. She went to her colleagues contact. Agent 4.

Crystal

4?

hey 3!! what's up?

I was wondering if you've heard from 8. 

no, sorry.

Shit.

3 stared out the window, thinking about what she should do. After a few minutes, She decided what she needed to do. She grabbed her undercover brella, and walked out of her room. She made her way down the hall, and over to the door.  She grabbed her raincoat from off the hook, and her keys. She slipped on her shoes, and left her apartment. While she waited for the elevator to arrive, she tried 8's phone again. Still, it went to voicemail. 3 arrived in the lobby, and hurried out. She opened her undercover brella and began walking towards Deca Tower. Even though ink battles were cancelled because of the rain, inklings can still visit the stages. 3 decided to start looking for 8  in The Reef.

"Where is she..." 3 said, walking through the stage. As she walked over the bridge, she heard sniffling  from under the bridge. 3 jumped off the bridge, and under, she saw...

"Lilly?" 3 asked.

8 looked up, tears streaming down her face.

"3..?" 8 said.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" 3 asked softly,  moving towards 8 under the bridge.

"The rain started, and I got stuck out here..." 8 said, looking away. "My phone died, and I didn't know what to do. I know its a childish reason to cry..."

"No, no, you're alright..." 3 said softly. She slowly pulled 8 into a hug.

They sat there for a while, 3 playing with 8's tentacles.

"Are you ready to go back?" 3 asked.

"Yeah."

3 slowly got up, and reached an arm out to help 8 up. 8 slowly took it, and 3 pulled her up. She opened her brella, and pulled 8 close. 8 suppressed a blush as the two cephalopods moved though the rain. They arrived at the apartment, and crashed on the couch. They put on a movie.

Halfway through, 3 realized 8 had fallen asleep on her. She smirked to herself. And to think, this all started because of some rain.

(460 words)

sorry this took so long I kept loosing inspiration

(oh and @dumpst3fr1r3 or any other of my mutuals are reading this, fuck off ya spooky bitch)