Misterious Misstress

~Alex POV~

It was night and me and the other members of the squad were taking a walk. I was holding Zach's hand as we were walking to go back home. My Zachypoo is so cute and caring, he's the best boyfriend ever.
Jade was walking while texting and Drake was trying to get her to stop because it's dangerous, but Jade is too stubborn. Light and Charli were just behind us all talking, I looked at Zach with a smirk on my face and told him about Charli and Light. We both grinned #Charlight UwU.
Then we saw a weird girl in a gray jacket. She had black hair and a weird belt with pouches. Jade wasnt paying attention so she bumped into her.
           ???: HEY WATCH IT
           Jade: why should I
           ???: YOU BUMPED INTO ME
           Jade: well if you were paying attention you could've walked around me.
           Charli: she got you there
           ???: SHUT UP ORANGE WEIRDO
           Alex: HEY YOU CANT TALK TO HER LIKE THAT, YOU'RE A BIG JERK
           ???: THATS IT, YOU GIRLS ARE ACTING LIKE A BUNCH OF BABIES, SO I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING BIGGER TO WHINE ABOUT.

She reached into one of her pouches and pulled out a stick. She started waving it around and chanting stupid words.
            ???: Abadab Zetrion Zabadoos
            Alex: what you gonna do...cast a spell
           ???: acctually...
           Girls: huh?

Then purple mist came out of the stick, then we realized it wasnt a stick (obviously) it was a WAND. Then a flash of light came rushing towards us and it was about to hit us. But just as the spell was gonna hit us, the bous ran infront of us and took the hit. Then they just disappeared.
             Charli: WHAT DID YOU DO
             ???: look down

We looked down and saw 3 tiny babies on the sidewalk. Then we finally realized that the boys...were babies.
           ???: not what I expected, but it'll do
           Jade: TURN THEM BACK NOW
           ???: cant
           Alex: cant or wont
           ???: why cant it be both
           Girls: JUST DO IT
           ???: Dont worry, in three days the spell will wear off
           Charli: So what do you expect us to do
           ???: guess you're baby sitters
           Alex: OH NO YOU DO-

I was about to finish my sentence, but the girl just disappeared.
                 Jade: *sigh* lets just take them home

Each of us took one child and carried them the rest of the way home. I was carrying Zach, Jade was taking Drake and Charli was carrying Light.

~Charli POV~

We got home and we were figureing out how take care of the boys. We've never taken care of babies before so we started panicing. The first thing we needed to do was put them to bed since they all looked tired.