APOLLO'S Punishment...

Apollo pov
Father, My domain is healing, I can't leave a prayer unanswered. Never mind it being the saver of Olympus. Just then Apercot crys out NOOO, NOT MY O.T.P. The pain is the greatest I have ever felt.We must help him.
Poseidon pov
Oh my son, I am sorry that you are hurting. I hear  my brother  Hades say, She will get sent to Elysium  without being  judged. Just as Hades  spoke  the last word Athena  yells, HOW DARE YOU LET HER DIE!!! It should  have been you Perseus! You- I dare  you  to finish that Athena, I say with my trident pointed at her.
Zeus pov
SHUT⚡ UP⚡ NOW!⚡!⚡!⚡⚡Apollo, no matter what you say. You have broke a ancient law, you must  be punished.
APOLLO pov
Apollo spouts a prophecy.

The son of the sea reaches 19 against all odds  Joints the mortal sun.
Two must find the 4 with the secret  tails in the land down under.
To save both worlds.
Percy pov
AGAIN, REALLY!!@#$% !@#$% YOU FATES! OW! ( a note appears)
DO NOT PUSH US SON OF THE SEA
THE FATES.

Zeus pov
Antha what does this mean? Anthea replies I need time  to think, we should continue this tomorrow. I said very well, Apollo stand before us. For your crime you are here by sentenced to become mortal. As a group the Olympians shoot a beam of light  at Apollo.A golden ball of  light leaves him and flies to me. I send it to my home until he can  prove himself.

Sry it took me  a while. Blue out.