No One Warns You About Mood Swings and Cravings

Four months since the wedding , Four months since Brittany told me she want to have a baby , Four months since Brittany’s emotions were under control . The say pregnant women are supposed to be a little emotional they obviously didn't meet my wife cause her mood swing are out of control. “This dress makes me look fat “Brittany said crying as we were getting ready to go with Quinn to see Rachel in her opening night of wicked. I looked at her " baby you look gorgeous " she cut me off " no I look like a blueberry in this dress " all I could do was shake my head this time it was the dress she was crying over I miss when she would just cry at the cat food commercial’s . " baby you look beautiful" I put my hands on her hips she sniffled and nodded " ok I'm sorry San just my pregnancy is making my hormones insane " I caressed her cheek " I know honey Quinn will be here soon lets go out and have fun tonight " she smiled softly " ok " I kissed her and we finished getting ready .

        There was knock on the door Brittany was in the bathroom for the fifth time so got it and it was Quinn. " hey San " she hugged me " hey Quinn" I hugged her back " Where's Brittany" she asked " she's in the bathroom cause the baby she says likes to use her bladder as a punching bag" .Brittany came out as we spoke " It's the truth hey Quinn" Britt hugged her " hey Britt you look good you guys know what you’re having " we looked at each other " nah we wanna keep it a surprise " Quinn smiles " I understand that me and Rachel were like that with Harmony " Brittany smiles " I wanted to know but san wanted to be surprise " I chuckled " hey it keeps the mystery " Quinn checked her watch we gotta go if we’re going to make it on time " ok que we're coming " I helped Brittany with her jacket and put on mine and we walked out the car we all piled in an were on our way .

        Couple days later I realized that mood swings I could handle but then came the cravings Four months since Brittany's taste for food had been normal.  I had just come home from the office and all I wanted was my bed. I managed to fall asleep until I was awakened by my wife “San  ... Santana are you awake?” I woke up and looked her " Yes now sweetheart " she looked at me " I'm hungry I want ice cream and olives and Cheetos " I looked at my clock " at three in the morning ? " She pouted " Please baby " I shook my head " ok ok I’m going " I got up in only my boxers looking for my undershirt after I put on my pants . I got dressed and drove all over creation looking for an open store I had come home around 3:30 am and went upstairs to find Brittany watching " At The Devil's Door " here baby all the stuff you asked for she kissed me " thank you baby" I smiled softly " your welcome " I slipped back into bed and watched the movie with Brittany. I watched her eat the ice cream, olive and Cheetos concoction she had made " I don't how you can eat that " she looked at me " It is so good " she held out some on a spoon " try it " I humored her and tried it " Is it good " I nodded not to hurt her feeling and forced the vile tasting stuff down my throat " good baby " she smiled we went back to bed around 4 am.

No amount of baby books could warn you about mood swings and cravings because let me tell you no one could ever warn you when it happens be prepared four months down only four months and two weeks to go...