Secrets part 2

Tharn's POV:

"TYPE!? " My eyes darted on him with mixed emotion. He turn around to look at me, and he smile sweetly, but it slowly faded while the elevator door closed. 

I hold the handrail on my side, trying to maintain my balance. I can't comprehend all that I saw and heard.
My elevator door opens, I got out slowly walking as I try hard to understand all that happened.

I walked into the door unlocking it, and once I get inside and let out a scream. "How can this be happening," I thought.
"Am I betrayed?" I run my fingers through my hair, thinking about what to do.

The plan of infiltration on Marco's mansion is tomorrow, and now I find out that my mate is his son. How cruel fate can be.

"Alpha, we've got new information! "  Zeta Yin mind link me.

"I'll be there in a minute,!" I have to go away from this place. My head is starting to ache.

"What are we going to do now Tharn?" Wolfrik asked me with worries.

"I don't know, let's give it a rest first, let's come back here tomorrow, we'll find out the truth from our mate! " he keeps quiet, but I know he is sad, the possibility that our second chance mate will be our biggest enemy. It gives me heartache just by thinking of it.

I change my clothes and walk out of the room again, reaching the lift pressing the button to go down. The lift stops again on the 21st floor.

"Fuck! " I cuss inside my head, Type came in. I expect that Marco will join on the ride, but no.

He looks at me with a crease on his forehead, I know he feels what I feel, right! he's my mate for heaven's sake!
As the door closed he lean on his back on the wall, as he cross his legs together, his arm on his chest.

"What happened? " he asked me, "your father happened! " I want to say it to his face but I keep calm. "Breath dimwit" Wolfrik reminds me.
I take a deep breath.

"Nothing, it's just a problem in the company. " I lied. "Asked him" I want to cover the mouth of this wolf inside me.

"You're lying, and your wolf wants to ask something ." I look at him right away. "Goodness heaven, he can read minds also?" I'm debating with myself, I didn't notice that I'm staring at him for a while now.

"Whatever it is tell me," he looks at me sternly, his eyes shift in blue.

The door opens on the ground floor, I grab his wrist and drag him to my car. He just simply follow, I'm thinking about the situation, he is a wolf but his father is a pure-blooded human.

We're heading out of the city to the northern border of the territory, it's now or never, I need to tell him the truth before he embraces his nature as a lycanthrope. He's just quiet, his arms on his chest, closing his eyes.

The 2-hour drive is over, I park the car in a hidden area, and get down from my seat, then walk over to his side. I open the door and grab his wrist again and pull him to the inner part of the mountain.

I mind linking some of my pack members to come to their luna grave and prepared an archer. If things happen, I will provoke Type's emotion to transform fully, I hope!

I can't control my emotion anymore, my eyes shifting from red to brown, Wolfrik is also agitated. I brought him to the grave of Luna Grace. It was surrounded by beautiful flowers but hidden by tall trees and thick forest.

Being here again brought back memories of the past, the pain and agony that I felt, and the thought of the criminal who killed them. I look at Type, he's standing there looking at the name encrypted on the stone.