A Normal School Day

"Check out my newest Lady Blog!" said Alya, holding out her phone right up in Marinette's face. Marinette backed away a little.

"Whoa whoa whoa. Are you saying that you predict the next akumatization will reveal Ladybug and Chat's identity? There's no way. They're strong heroes and that'll never....happen..." said Marinette before she saw Adrien sitting on a bench on the campus. He looked so cute to her even when sitting.

Alya waved her hand in front of Marinette's face. "Um, earth to Marinette? The more you look at him, the more late you'll be to class. C'mon!" she lectures, as she grabs Marinette's arm and drags her away. Adrien notices and has a confused look on his face but either way still smiling and giving a little wave to Marinette. 

Then, as they head into their math class, Marinette trips and falls over, looking at all of her other classmates nervously. Chloe laughs and Sabrina pretends to laugh alongside her, although feeling pretty bad for doing so.

In fact, Sabrina didn't hate Marinette at all. She was a really kind-hearted person but she always wondered why Chloe hated her so much. She didn't do anything mean to Chloe after all, at least she didn't think so. She really wanted to be friends with Marinette but there was just one problem.

Chloe didn't grow up to have many friends mainly because of her snobby personality. She treated a lot of her ex-best friends as servants just like she did with Sabrina. This made Chloe really upset but she couldn't help it. She'd always grown up with butlers and servants despite being the mayor's daughter. She always thought that was how she should treat her friends. But no one could really deal with this much, which was why she started losing friends rapidly.

When Sabrina met her, she felt a little bad. Chloe had only one friend, Adrien. The problem was, he was always cooped up at home, not allowed to see the outside world so often, having a strict father and all. What's worse, his mother died not so long ago so Chloe didn't get to spend time with him as much as she wanted. 

Marinette proceeded to go to her assigned seat with a very red face out of embarrassment. Alya pat her on the back and shook her head, smiling at the same time. This was her best friend. Clumsy but that's what makes it cute and hilarious. Ms. Bustier came in and started writing on the chalkboard. All of a sudden, Lila arrived in class.

"Lila? Any reason why you're late to 1st period?" asked Ms. Bustier. Lila, of course, using her only known language, lying, said "I'm so sorry. I just had a run-in with Ladybug! Someone's been akumatized early in the morning! It was horrible! That's why I couldn't make it to school on time, the roads were all blocked!"

"Well Lila, if there were an akumatization we would've known about it on the news. Now take your seat. Don't let this happen again, okay?" she said, turning back to the chalkboard. Lila huffed and frowned and turned to go back to her seat. Marinette smirked at her. Her lying didn't work this time surprisingly. Maybe today was gonna be a nice day. No need to worry about the vicious Lila. 

When class ended, Lila ran up to Adrien and gave him a big hug and two kisses on both of his cheeks.

"Hey Adrien! I was wondering if you'd like to hang out this afternoon. We could go to the park then-" she was then interrupted by Adrien's sigh. This was absolutely the last straw with Lila. She was nothing but a liar, once getting Marinette expelled and causing her classmates to turn against her once. He wouldn't hang out with a liar. 

"Look Lila, I'm sick of this. Why do you keep lying? What's the point? Why would I hangout with someone as dishonest as you are. I'm very sorry Lila but I just don't want to be your friend anymore. You hurt my best friend Marinette and lied about knowing Ladybug. You've gone too far and it's just sickening. Now goodbye Lila." said Adrien, turning his back to her and walking away to go to his next class.

Lila started to get really fired up at this point. Were her lies not working anymore? Is everything suddenly backfiring?

She'll make sure this didn't end anytime soon....