Power plant

Vendetta - hey , I've been so bored with what's on wattpad with jotaro and kakyion . I only read 2 good fics about the two and now one I can't find , so I came to bless you and my self with a decent fics for these cute ass fictional anime characters .
Btw I wanted the fic to have an actual good plot and character dev for the reader . I hope you can understand what I'm doing and plan on doing with you

*+*Y/n POV *+*

Yeah I could start off and say I'm no regular high school student in the middle of Japan . But no , because that would be a simple lie I really don't wanna keep up with . I'm yn , I'm from the states , it's crap . Nothing special. I believe I'm what you call a backpacker. I like to travel no where in particular, just go where ever my feet takes me . And some how I ended up in Egypt this summer . Odd isn't it ? Whatever i guess . I learned it's better not really question the universe .  I'm 17 yrs old nothing really going on with my life . Family is kinda scarce but I'd rather not talk about that ,maybe for another day . I'm a stand user I call her power plant . She's very messy and toxic . But that's my manifestation of my soul , says a lot doesn't it ? She's tall in stature , cool looking in features green with a pinkish neon glow , warm to to touch  . She has the ability blow things up ....including people . With her liquid touch . It's almost like dynamite, when the amount of toxic waste that can be produce . With the lit flame she holds in her eyes and mouth ... say yeah not saying much anymore . You'll just have too see how amazing I am in battle . Currently I'm walking to school in this stupid uniform. It's not even stylish , Jesus . It's so horrible . If your asking why I'm going to school in Japan , no it's not because I'm a backpacker at heart but . I have a motive , a task , a job I must complete.  I have exterminate a joestars . Jotaro kujo . I'm only doing it beaches of my stupid little master . He claims he wants the best for me and will give me anything for an favor . That month in a half in Egypt was one of the most intoxicating experiences I've ever experienced. I stood with master the entire time . I won't disclose what our personal dynamics is like just yet , but let's just say I'd do anything for master ..

*+*3rd pov *+*

The brainwashed girl was scoping out the area , learning the culture, the slang , dialect , people , the school . From the looks of it the area and people were well off . Big homes , nice greenery and building . Barely any liter or any kind of uniqueness to this little place . Just boring suburban copy . The kid walked in confidence almost as if she was asserting her dominance of the town . She was very attractive in looks , physique, and style . She altered her uniform to her liking garnishing attention from the fellow students in her path to the school building . She wanted to let her peers that she not a force to be reckoned with , beyond their reach , untouchable, out of their league. In all reality she was . And she knew it all . If you'd ask she'll tell you . Her h/l h/c  in ( desired style ) swayed with bounce and in fullness with the stride she walked . She walked to the gate of the building began her hunt for a red head . She found him annoying in a way , she didn't like anyone near what she claimed to be hers . But she had to respect her masters wishes , if you want to can say that saying " whatever makes you happy , I'm happy " applying to dio . Even tho it wasn't true but , her happiness was his , his devotion made her admire him . He was the only one for her . He heels clacked down the hallway . No red haired boy in site . It frustrated her , the girl had issues she did not want to confront or even acknowledge. She felt like she was wasting her time partnering up with the foolish child . But again she kept in mind whatever he wanted . She aimed to please .
Her ears perked to the name" jojo ". Just the person she is looking for. Jojo was the nickname of the soon to be toxic waste of the joestar . He followed the high pitched voices to the location it echoed from. It was a group of brainless hormonal high school girls . Talking about how hot this jojo kid is and how much they loved him and would do anything to get their hands on him and make him theirs . One odd haired one spoke " I haven't seen jojo in a while , wonder if he is ok ! " everyone chimes in agreement saying the same thing in different fonts . So she thought of a way to interfere with conversation. " oh jojo ? May I ask whom this jojo guy is ? You all seem so very concerned about him ?"  The odd haired one turned her attention to the girl eyes widened at the site of the mysterious unknown woman not only bc she where so quite and sudden , also stunned at her gorgeous physique. She began to stammer " only the coolest guy in school ! W-what does it matter to you! Who even are you ?!!" . Yn has to play the part of being naive and innocent . " oh no no !! I'm new here , I'm yn ln! I'm a transfer student from the states . At first I was gonna ask for directions to the consulars office . But you guys seemed really concerned for the boy . Just needed a window of opportunity. Ha ha ! " you flashed your best smile and played with a strand of your hair . The girls slightly blushed and apologized and befriended you . The entire day you had to endure annoying cat fights and girlish girl talk about bands , actors , dramas , and new trends of 85'. Even got some little tid-bits on jotaro as routes to school . And what he is known for . Intersting start ...