?¿Friends ?¿

Authors note - I said yn was in Egypt for a month in a half I decided to change it to a year and sum change so the reader can understand the relationship between her and dio Solidifies

* Kakyion pov *
I steamed my green school uniform to crisp perfection. I twist my curl in satisfaction looking at my uniform, pleased with the out come . I polish my cherry earrings , so the sun with reflect off the beauty of the glass cherry and golden stems . Moved o to polishing every gold button on my uniform to the point I can see my reflection . My shoes of course revived the same treatment . Pleased with my work . I sit on my bed beginning to get lost in thought . Not much to think about but to only take out the pest . Planning my battle plans in my head . My alarm clocked ticked every second creating the rooms ambience. Time ? It's past 11pm . The thought of time , how long will our fight take ? How long will I take to go to sleep ? How long do I have ? How long have I been on this one track of mind ? How long have i kept her waiting ? Today her and I was supposed to arrive at the school building today posing as transfer students to get in contact with Jotaro kujo . We were supposed to create a plan and exchange information on what we know apart from the orders we received from dio . I couldn't bring myself to see her face , she is a handful to work with , yet very stiff around me . Radiating disgust and hate my way . Doesn't really faze me , although I'd really like to know what's her deal and what her odd and special connection with dio is . She was a very interesting person I'd like to pick the brain of . But at the moment I needed my own plan , I was ordered to kill him , not her and I together. It feels like when she is around she is reporting every little thing back to dio or he is watching me through her . I don't need a 3 eye to make sure the job gets done appropriately. My mind continued to wander until I had a good enough plan to Avoid her and only to get to jotaro and eliminate. " I'll get what I'm owed , and you'll get what your deserved " .

Next morning I wake up and stare ant my ceiling in gulf of the scent of my mothers breakfast. Eyes still blurry attempting to adjust to its surroundings , slowly but surely turn my head to the alarm clock once again creating that soothing ambience in my room . I huffed mentally preparing my self for the upcoming tasking event .
I brushed my teeth , in perfect 360 circles to make sure every tooth was touch my the brush . Brushed my my tounge to the point of me gaging every stroke I made getting rid of the morning breathe . I reach for my facial cleanser slowly massaging the foam in the pores of my face not to hard tho skin will tear . I began to rinse my face with Luke warm water opening my pores once again . I used 3 creams for my face for the perfect smooth look. I apply my eye cream , my facial cream and lip cream separately. I finally get dressed and spray my oak and vanilla scented cologne. And finally remove my hair roller from my single perfect symmetrical curl . I take on finally look before heading down to my mother greeting me telling me why I needed that school transfer and wishing my the best . My mother is a wonderful woman . Kind and careless , always devoted to making me happy . If I was to marry I would want to marry someone similar in traits in her . In return I do my best to make her happy as well . I enjoyed our bond . We converses as we eat and part ways with I love you's and stay safe and a have a good day . I gather my Canvas, oil paint and a single paintbrush with my easel in hand. Wrapping my scarf and putting my white gray trimmed hanker cliff in my left breast pocket. "I love you mother" I thought to myself unaware of what is to happen to me during battle .

*4:30 pm yesterday evening *
*Jotaro pov *

"This cell stinks " I spat with annoyance. My newly attached evil spirt has been bringing me various presents . Trying comfort me for my stay . This goddamn devil , who the hell do it think he is ? Tch what the hell was even this thing ? And why in hell did it decide to attached to me ? What a pain ... I'm flipping this toy car   Entertaining myself in myself imprisonment . I refuse to step foot out of this cell , I have no damn clue what this thing is capable of . Cling cling those pigs keep telling me I don't need to stay I have no charges . The demon gave me a manga to read and a beer to drink . The A leprechaun who calls himself a cop spoke . " you see ms. The kid refuses to leave the cell , he scaring off the other inmates ."  Damn she's here , good grief . " oh jotaro why don't you come out of that cell my good boy , your grandfather is here !" This bitch .... " SHUT UP YOU ANNOYING BITCH !" 
Tch that woman is annoying always treating me like I'm still a kid . " THATS NO WAY TO TALK TO YOUR MOTHER JOJO!!! APOLOGIES " old man is really here , huh ? Great . I walk forwards to my old man . Tilt the rim of my hat shielding my eyes . " I'm not leaving this cell , I've been possessed by an evil sport , I damn near killed a man . I can show you what he can do "  my demon reached through the bars for the cops gun . And I pointed the gun to my head and pulled the trigger ...BANG . My mother screamed.

The sprit caught the bullet. Thank god.

I know it not verbatim to what happened but reminder I can't quote the entire monologue ok .