GTKM

Hi. So this chapter is just a get to know me chapter. I will be trying to write fanfiction though I'm not the best writer so please don't judge me. I've been reading fanfiction for maybe the past 2 months and I've read over 10 books. I do have some recommendation for fan fictions if you haven't seen them already so I'll list them below.

~Baby Daddy
~Enemies
~venomous
~not so innocent
~ let's kill tonight
~intoxicate me
~the girl who lived...through Draco Malfoy
~Slytherin love

these are some of the favorite stories that I've read before and I 10/10 recommend all of them. (Although be warned for let's kill tonight).

But back to the get to know me. Hi, I am 13 years old, And I live in the state of Washington. I'm not going to say my name but maybe if I do like a story and it does well I'll say my name, some of my hobbies are reading fanfiction, art, and shopping.
I hope that I'll be able to make a story, Even though I'm not that good at writing but I'll try my best. I also hate typing so I'll be using lots of the voice box, (like I am right now)
So if I do make any stories in the future be prepared for some typos. (Although I will go through them)

I hope in the future if I do make stories you will enjoy it! Thank you for reading!