Chapter 1

Nicky's pov

I woke up to my mom lightly shaking me.
"Nicky. Nicky it's time to get up. You
need to get ready for school." Mom said. I groan and let out a whine and I hear her chuckling at me.

"I know but get dressed and come down and get some breakfast." Mom said. I open one eye to see her smiling at me. She starts to walk out the room but not before turning around and saying "get dressed. Now Nicolas."

That gets me motivated. I get up and go to my dresser and grab some jeans and socks and put them on. I walk to my closet and grab a simple blue t-shirt and put that on and slip on my black sneakers and grab my coat and bookbag and head downstairs.

Once I'm downstairs I head to the kitchen to find my parents and some of my siblings: Rosalie, Emmett, and Edward in the kitchen talking. Alice must still be getting ready. That girl tries on multiple outfits in the morning, claiming she needs to find the right outfit. I laugh at the image of her running around trying to find the right outfit. I hear Edward laughing and knew he saw the image.

I look at Rosalie and Emmett, my mates, and see them smiling at me. I smile back and walk up to them and give them both a hug.
"Good morning sweetboy" Rosalie said. "Good morning Nicky Nick" Emmett said.
I say a "morning" to them and sit down at the kitchen table and mom sets a plate with pancakes, eggs, and some fruit, with a glass of milk.
"Thanks mom!" I said.

She smiles and continues what she was talking to dad about. After eating I brush my teeth and grab my bookbag and go to the kitchen and give my mom a hug.
"Bye mom. Love you" I said.
"Bye sweetheart. Have a good day at school" mom said.

We all go to the garage and I say bye to my older siblings and give them hugs. Then I hop in my dad's car and head to school.

A/N
Sorry it took so long to publish this. Next chapter will be much longer.
358 words.