Thayakam

It's a filler chapter. Sry guys ..

At backyard ,

D and Moo sitting in a guilt , thinking about the happenings.

(My mv: seiradhaiyu senjutu guilt vera 🤦)

D : thappu panniten mama , kathiru parunga Oru vartha kooda pesala.

Moo: vidu d , namma pasanga sari ayduvanga.

D:illa mama yaaradhu Enna edhachu sonna kova paduvan ana inaiku​ anniyu parvathy chithiyu apdi pesuranga avan vaive thorakkala parunga.

Moo: avan innu nadandha adhirchiya vittu veliya varala dhano adha nee kavala padadha .Pathella andha pulla mulla inga avan room la irukuradhu pudikama kumaresan mama veetuku poittan .

(My mv : yov nee vera avan edhuku ponanu theriyuma summa comedy pannitu poya angutu 🤦)

D: sari mama nalaiku kathiru sari ayiduvanla ? 

Moo: ayduvan dhano vidu va poi thoonguvom .

This was heard by pair of ears yaarunu aprm solren 😜

That owner of the pair of ears mv : appo kooda andha pullaiya pathiyo Ava appa Amma  pathi yosikala Cha ivungala Enna manushanga .

Our hero and heroine entered their palace , both sat opposite to each other

M hugged her knees and sat , her tears were dryed . Both didn't utter a word . M didn't see k's face but he is looking at nothing other than M.

K' pov,

He couldn't believe anything . He thought he didn't like her , he didn't like her family but he couldn't bear her tears .

He thought M will marry J and he will leave the house
But
But
But
But , fate had different plans which no one could predict.......

Now
Now , she is his wife OH GOD HIS WIFE 😍😍😍

Now, K remembered Ku Mama's word HE IS IN LOVE WITH MULLA .

Whom he scolds whenever he sees.

Whom he insulted in the street .

Because of the mistake done by MOO,J ,D he married her ,

But
But , his mind says it is a great mistake which his heart can't accept.

Why?
His lady love and her family insulted cried like a hell God .

He wanted to marry her not in this way crying, insulting,father's pressure.

He wanted to talk to her . He wanted to explain that his conversation between him , Jeeva and his beloved anni 😤

He ready but she ? Will she talk to him ? Will she believe him? God only knows.....

Kmv: Oru vela annana katikka mudiyalanu varuthathula irukalo .
(My mv: un mind voice la theeya vakka)

Kmv: irukadhu apdina epdi mandapathula apdi pesuva anniya adi pa paahhh Enna ma kovam varudhu mmmm pinna kathir pondatiku idhu kooda illana epdi .. pondati ❤️❤️❤️❤️idhukooda nalla iruke😍😍😍😍 . Una eppo d apdi kupda poren . Inime thayangadha da pesiru.

M's pov,

This day is a black day in her life . The day she and her family got insulted father and mother cries ,refusals, D 's play in her life.

She found herself pathetic , but she wanted to stand in front of them.

K is not bad he insulted her family because of her friend's mistake . He insulted for his self respect.

Mmv: Oru vela na avuga edathula irundhalum idha Tha senjurupen .

She can't change the past but she can change the future. She can't accept K's family,she can't vomit verbally on K for the mistake done by his family like he did in the street.

But , why he Married because of her mother's word NO NO NO it's a big NO because little before he said to his   he will be happy with her . Then , what's that?

Her head spinned . She decided to talk to him .

Will he talk to her ? Or will he scold her ? Anything she has to face .

Mmv: pesiru Mulla idhuku Mela thayangadha

She lifted her head that's when

K: softly as ever  MULLA 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 his eyes showed love ................

Tbc ........ Sorry guy for the short and filler chapter 🙏🙏🙏