¥*^•broken bones•^*¥

Y/N'S POV!!:

I was needed at the campsite my grandparents worked at to greet guests and help them, basically like their personal servant.

"ugh..I hate long distances on a skateboard.." you said with a sigh.

you skate boarded for another 10 minutes.
you heard voices from the opposite side of the trees. you grabbed your skateboards end and did an Ollie over the trees. you had never done an Ollie before and were proud of yourself. your eyes widened as your skateboard positioned itself perfectly of the floor infront of the people you heard. once you landed, you heard a snap on your ankle as it's bones clicked out of place and you yelped in pain. the 6 people had to dodge you, one had a worried expression on him, another, with makeup sprawled all over his face, started laughing. and the other one, his hair looked like a..Sakura flower..? it was long. he rushed over to you with a shocked face.

"Miss are you alright?!"

your sobbing face was screaming at him that she's not okay. but her voice said otherwise.

"y-yes I'm okay-AGH-"

the Sakura head touched your wound softly with his index and middle finger.

"your obviously not okay, get on miya's back, he will carry you over to where you need to be. say, where do you need to be?"

"I-I need to be*sob*at my grandmas*sob* campsite..she wanted me to help out*sob*with the new guest's.." you stated, crying uncontrollably out of pain.

he picked you up and put you in a young boys arms. he had very green eyes and black hair. you admired his looks and his cat like eyeliner.

"this is miya, he's the most experienced skater out of all of us. he will carry you back."

"WHO SAID WHAT? I WONT CARRY A RANDOM GIRL BACK! I NEED MY HANDS FOR SKATING-" he shouted as a green haired man interrupted him.

"I can take you back m'lady" he winks at you as you just cuddle more into miya than ever, honestly no matter how hot the broccoli head was, y/n thought he was scary.

miya blushed at your sudden action as yoh grip onto his white kimono that matched with 2 other boys. one had light blue hair and the other had bright red hair.

"are you a real ginger:o" you said with an "o" shape in your mouth.

the man with the makeup just burst out laughing and almost landing on his skateboard as he sprawled out on the floor, almost crying out of laughter.

"BAHHAHAHAHA THIS GIRLS FUNNY BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHA"
he said with tears pouring out of his face.

"shut it flower boy." miya said with a smirk.

the man stopped laughing as you just giggled to your hearts content.

"I'll free your hands miya" you said with an innocent face.

you wrapped your legs around miyas torso making him blush a deep crimson red. you put your arms around his neck making him blush an even deeper crimson red.

"look who's blushing tomato boy~" the flower boy said with yet again, a big smirk on his face.

I slid an eyebrow up to my forehead and tilted my head in confusion until I looked up at the boy and he did look like an tomato.

A/N!!! AYO THANKS SO MUCH BESTIES FOR 9 VIEWS ILYFM YALL!!! ANYWAYS PART TWI TOMORROW!!!I DO NOT OWN SK8 THE INFINITY OR THE CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!