new info

A/N: SORRY EVERYONE I HAVE HAD SCHOOL AND IT HARD FOR ME TO POST MY STORYS! IM ONLY A CHILD SO BARE WITH ME! ANYWAYS I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS FROM SK8 THE INFINITY!! ENJOY MY CHILDREN:)

————————-

NOBODYS POV:

after getting to y/n's destination, the boys figured out y/n was their personal maid.

"I DID NOT AGREE TO THIS!" shouted y/n in a hurried temper.

"to bad missy, now get to this table and help me clean up, those boys are messy eaters." Said grandma.

"ugh fine.."

A WEEK LATER
————

you woke up from your slumber in the spare tent to an annoying sound.

RING RING RING RING RING RI-

"SHUT UP!!!" y/n said while slamming her fist on her alarm clock making springs pop out like a jack in the box.

REKIS POV:

I heard a loud "SHUT UP!!!!!" that sounded like y/n screaming at her most annoying alarm clock.

I got up to go and check just in case and yep, I was right.

I opened her f/c tent and looked at her nicely ordered tent space.

well, not nicely ordered for long after I decided to see what she would do if I left.

I made it sound like I was walking out and I quickly shut the zipper so it would make more noise.

y/n was back to her usual unmotivated self sprawled out on the floor.

LANGAS POV:

I managed to keep my eyes open for a little bit just to see reki "helping" y/n out of bed because of yesterday's scenario.

"morning reki, morning y/n." i managed to get out with a tired groan at the end.

"oh, morning langa!" y/n sprinted up to me and tried to give me a hug, forgetting about her injury's and she fell flat of her face.

"you deserved that" said a high pitched groany voice.

"oh hey miya!" y/n shouted getting up from the ground.

"I'll make you all breakfast while you all get changed and stuff" y/n said as she walked off.

AN HOUR LATER!

"this is some good hecking breakfast!" shadow said stuffing his face.

"calm down, your acting like it's your last meal of the week." miya exclaimed adding a tint of sinister into his words.

"anyone wanna go skateboarding after this?" i said.

"sure! anyone wanna teach me some tricks I'm kinda trash at ollies so I could really use some help."

"MIYA WILL DO IT!" joe shouted from across the room sitting with cherry.

"WHAT!!" miya shouted.

THAT BRUNG YOU TO MIYAS TEACHINGS!!!!

Y/N POV:

"s-so uh- what's first?" i managed to blurt out.

"show me your ollie so far then we can see what needs improving, plus, I still think you should be resting after the incident that happened yesterday night. are you okay after that? are you sure your okay to practice?" miya blurted out.

"O//•//O
.
"y-yeah I'm okay I guess.." I said.

"anyways, show me your ollies now I don't have all day y'know."

'wow well that took a turn' I thought.

you did an Ollie and..

A/N: SORRY ITS SHORT BUT TYSFM FOR 50 VEIWS LIKE WHAT????? ILYSM GUYS YOUR AMAZING!!!