SEQUEL~ If You Have Ever Loved Me

"NEWT!!" I got up and looked down at his hands he was holding a gun.

"Yo-your face" I was confused I wiped my mouth with my hand, when I looked at my hand there was blood all over "no newt it's not what you think"

"Your already one of them" "then kill me, make this pain go away, please Newt" I looked behind him and standing there was Minho, Thomas and Frypan.

"I can't kill you!" "YES YOU CAN!" "NO I CANT" "DO IT BEFORE I COME ONE OF THEM" "Ash, I....." "KILL ME" as if a gained one last ounce of sanity....

"Please if you have ever loved me, please Newt please.."

NEWTS POV
I know it was her last dying wish...

"I love you..."

So I closed my eyes and shot her, I shot the only person I have ever loved...

I heard her body tremble to the floor, the same thing happened to me I fell down on my knees and brought my hands to my face and started to cry "CMON WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE" Minho yelled.

I felt Thomas and Minho dragging me away from Ashley....

ASHLEY'S POV

the last thing I remembered was Newt saying "I love you" then everything went black....

Hey guys this isn't it there is gonna be a prequel....
So stay tuned if you wanna know what's happens....