Life with a newborn and a surprise

Vilu's POV
It's one week since we took Martin home. He is a very good boy he is sleeping very much and he is so quiet. Leon is very happy for us his family helped us very much.
The only problem is his mom. She want to have Martin all the time on her lap. I see Leon. He is a bit annoyed with his mom. He talked to his father so he could have a talk with her. As he did but nothing today. Leon want to go out for dinner. After long time his sister Frida watch out for baby Martin.

I went to get dressed

And we left.
V- Where are we going.
L- well... We are going for dinner and then back home
V-Okay
Leon's POV
As we ate our dinner and we went back. My family will take Martin in their house so we will be alone because I miss her.
As we get in
V- Hey we are home
L- there is nobody here
V- Where are they. Where is Martin?
She started to go upstairs but I stopped her.
L- Wait.
V- What wait. Our baby is alone.
L- hey hey hey. Martin is with my family. In their house I asked then so I want to do something.
V- Thank god you scared me I ...
I cut her by kissing her. I cared her to the bedroom. We stripped each other and we did it after long time. As she was resting her head on my chest.
Vilu's POV
After I scared as hell he cared me on the bedroom we had love. And then. I was resting my head in his chest. He took smt from his bedside table. I couldn't see what is it he then ...
Leon's POV.
I took the small box it was the time to do this
L- Violetta. We have been together 5 year we have pass through many things. We moved together we were together in your difficult labour we have a child together and I feel that there is more things to do together. I want to live more tomorrows together. Violetta Maria Tina Castillo do you want to be my wife. Do you want to marry me?
V- Leon. Yes I want to be your girl your best friend your love your wife. Anything you want.
She said and she kissed me passionately. Then I put the ring in her finger

 Then I put the ring in her finger

And I kissed her again. My parents don't know what I did today. I will tell them tomorrow. For now I will just enjoy my time with the love of my life

Sorry for not updating. I have no mood. I will try to update more often.