Comic Con- James

your pov:

I was standing right in front of the stage. Then James and Oliver Phelps came to the stage you clapped loudly. I'm a huge fan of James Phelps especially because he played Fred Weasley and I thought he was very handsome. They were starting with the questions and I listened closely.

James' pov:

We walked on the stage and immediately started to answer questions I was looking through the crowd and when my eyes landed on a girl right in front of me. She was so beautiful and I couldn't look away. I finally looked at Oliver and saw he was already looking at me. "What?" I said. He mentioned to a girl in the audience who had a micro. "What was your favorite movie to film?" said the girl. I quickly glanced back at the beautiful girl in the front and said "I really liked filming 'Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban'". After some other questions there was a little break and I was looking at the girl in the front to see she was already looking at me I smiled at her and she slightly smiled back. Oliver came over and said who ate you looking at and my attention was immediately on him. "oh, No one". "sure" he answered and looked through the crowd to find who I was looking at.

Your pov:

James Phelps smiled at me!!!!! I was freaking out I continued to look at him while he was talking to his brother. I swear I saw him glancing at me but that can't be true right?

James' pov:

The interview started again and I kept glancing at the girl. "James do you have an eye on someone?" Oliver said. I looked at him. "no" and I looked back at the crowd and the girl and eye made eye contact. I looked at Oliver and he said "girl in the front. Yeah, you. What's your name?" "y/n" she answered I looked at the girl and smiled slightly. She smiled back and blushed. I blushed too and my attention was taken back to Oliver who was looking at the girl and said "why don't you come on up"

Your pov:

I was freaking out. You were probably so red. "euh y-yeah why n-not". You got up the stage and went to sit next to  James. "h-hey" he said. "hi" I said blushing and I turned to Oliver he smirked and said well since James here is not going to do it. "would you want to go on a date with him?". The audience screamed and I laughed and blushed harder if that was even humanely possible. I looked at James and he was looking at me with hopeful eyes I smiled and said in his micro "yes". He smiled and blushed the audience went crazy and oliver smiled. After the interview they asked me to go backstage with them. James and I exchanged numbers and we got to know each other better he drove me home and when I wanted to go into my home he grabbed my hand and kissed me full on the lips. Butterflies erupted in my stomach as I deepened the kiss. After a while we pulled away and he said "I see you tomorrow?" "yes" and you kissed him again and walked into your home. That was the best day ever you thought

Hi, please comment and vote and you can correct my spelling and you can sent me requests.