→ 🖂 16

04.17

kim eunji

'shit...'

i turn around and see his friend, making me sigh in relief.

"didn't expect ms. president to put letters for jisung, hm?" the boy teased, removing his hand from my shoulder and tucked them inside his pockets.

he squints his eyes to get a good look on the letter, and his eyes widen.

"especially those letters, he'd been smiling about those every time. can't believe they were from you."

i expected to be caught on my first few letters, so it didn't faze me at all. i slid the letter inside and let out a small laugh, he didn't expect that reaction from me.

most girls would be embarrassed and would already walk away, but i didn't.

"and what brings you here this early, hm? mr. lee?" i questioned him, crossing my arms and sly smirk on my face.

"wouldn't you know? you did put me in cleaning duty after all," he scoffs, a laugh followed.

"well, if you didn't break a few flower pots while you were being chased by renjun, this wouldn't happen." i laugh out, seeing an annoyed donghyuck.

"you better be glad that you'll only clean for a week!" i add, a cheeky smile on my face.

"for every six in the morning, hell no!" he retorts, whining at me.

"yes, now get going! wouldn't want that to add up, wouldn't you?" i remind him, slapping his shoulder lightly.

he huffs and proceeds to go to his classroom.

i was about to head inside the office, when i hear him call out to me.

"kim eunji!" he yells with a mop in his hands.

"hm?" i turn around, facing him.

"what did you mean about you being cinderella?"

i smile at him, "it's exactly what it means, hyuck."