Pocky

"Hey look what I found!"

Yeojin held her hand up high with a pocky on her hold, waving it around cheerfully.

Everyone in the living room gasped upon seeing something to eat, "Oh my! Where'd you get that maknae?"

"From a box under Hyeri eonni's bed" Yeojin smiled sheepishly, earning another round of gasps from the girls.

Hyeri popped out of nowhere with a surprised expression on as she marched ber way to the youngest.

"What?! How did you— what are you doing with my things anyways" Hyeri took her Pocky from the bean as she pouted meanwhile Yeojin stuck out her tongue, mocking the older.

"I saw multiple Pocky boxes in there, eonni. Why are you hiding them? You selfish panda"

"Unfortunately, they were boxes only"

"No, they aren't empty at all! I opened them one by one, you can't fool me"

Hyeri heaved a deep sigh, pinching the bridge of her nose due to frustration "Alright you got me. You're an expert when it comes this, gosh"

"Why thank you, miss Kang. I appreciate the sudden compliment" The youngest flipped her hair, teasing Hyeri even more.

"It wasn't"

"What?"

"Oh nothing"

The panda cheekily smiled, clasping her hands from the back. Unobtrusively hiding the Pocky from the shortest member.

"Why are you hiding them, Riley? Why aren't you sharing those snacks to us?"  Jungeun joined their conversation which made Hyeri sigh in defeat since the two members who mostly teases her are working together.

Hyeri thought of something relevant to answer the older's question, "I wasn't eating them at all! Don't worry eonni hehe" She nervously laughed.

Jungeun clearly doubted what the panda said due to her current expression "You sure? For a person like you who loves to eat, I don't believe that you were not eating those unbeknownst to us"

Sweat started to form on Hyeri's forehead, running out of excuses to tell as she kept a nervous smile.

"Psh, I'm telling the truth eonni. Don't worry" She reassured however the two weren't buying it.

"She hides it because she knew we would play the Pocky game if we ever saw the snacks she bought" Yerim explained causing Hyeri to get all nervous and such.

The panda stared at the ball of sunshine who smiled sheepishly as she shrugged her shoulders.

Hyeri completely forgot that Yerim was one of the members who teases her so much. Yerim was also the one who was with Hyeri when she hid all the boxes of Pocky under her bed.

The second youngest facepalmed, shaking her head in disappointment as the girls quickly headed their way to the OEC room to take all the Pocky that Hyeri have. Well, once have.

The girls came back with the snacks on their hold, skipping happily as they opened them with smiles on their faces.

"Now that we have a Pocky, let's play the game!"

Jiwoo cheered as the girls yelled in agreement, pulling Hyeri with them who was clearly sulking.

Hyejoo raised her hand for a suggestion, "Since Hyeri doesn't like playing this game, shall we play with her first?" A smirk appeared on her face which Hyeri immediately knew that it would be the end of her.

"Get yourself ready, miss Kang. This will be a fun game!"

Oh boy...

——

the rest can be continued through your imaginations✨

another short chapter cus it was a sudden idea when i saw a pocky earlier—