Chapter 2: First test

I started to wake up, Shinsou was laying on top of me still stleeping. I reached for my phone and checked the time, it was 10:53am and school finished in 3 hours. "Omg" I whispered "Hey Shinsou! Wake up! Its late! We're late" I said louder "So? I don't care." He said still half asleep "Shinsou! Get up!" I said squirming "ok fine" he scoffed. He got up and he started to get dressed. Until I noticed something...

'Wait what?' 'Shinsou had abs!?' I thought

'Wait what?' 'Shinsou had abs!?' I thought. "Since when do you have abs!?" I asked surprised "Since when do you have boobs?" He asked trying to mock me. "Haha very funny" we got dressed and we ran towards the bus stop. We got on the bus and when we got there we ran in the school, he went to his class and I went to my class. Some girls from his class saw us leave together, yesterday, and walk in together, today. I heard one of them whisper "They are together right?" And the other answered "Yeah i think so." And that rumour travelled fast, very fast.

I ran towards class and ran in, All might was standing there and i said "Oh, sir All might. Im sorry im late. I over slept."

"No worries little one. Sleep is a good thing. It's always important to rest!" He said with pride. I walked towards my seat and sat down, i started to unpack all my things until Bakugou turned around "Boyfriend problems?" He said while smirking. "Shinsou is not my boyfriend." I replied, starting to get mad. "I didn't say Shinsou, as a matter of fact I didn't say a name" he said while continued to smirk "Wipe that smirk of your face, Katsuki, before I do it myself." I said starting to loose patience. "Whatever." He said turning around again. All might explained that we were going to have fighting practice. We are going to be teams. I was teamed up with Mina and we were going against Aoyama and Jirou. The first, second and third team finished and we were next. We we're supposed to touch the bomb, not protect it. They told us to wait outside until they where ready.

 They told us to wait outside until they where ready

We heard over the mic that our time started now. Mina ran inside but I took off my gloves and ran it the opposite direction. I found small rocks on the side, i touched one and tried it out. I had the earth power, 'Perfect' I said and ran inside with Mina. "Hey where were you?" She asked. "Nothing to worry about..." I said and walked in the halls. I waved my hand down and then up bringing some of the building rocks with me, floating in front of me ready to engage. I heard Aoyama's feelings of pride close to me and i noticed a shadow from behind. I turned around and I threw all the rocks, i had picked up, on him. I pulled him towards me and punched him in the face, i knocked him out. The rocks let him free and I put my hand on his head, trying to read his mind, to see they're plan. Its hard trying to mind read, but i saw what they talked about and what they did. They were planning for Aoyama to do a sneak attack and if that didn't work Jirou was going to sound wave the whole building, basically knock us out. "Mina when i say cover your ears. Jirou is going to sound wave the whole building. Its gonna hurt though ok?" I explained "How do you know?" She asked "Mind reading." I said "Oh cool!" She laughed. We went carefully and once we saw Jirou she saw us too and the sound waves started. They were really strong and they were pushing us back, I grabbed Minas hand and I started giving her my strength so she could trap Jirou into a pink bubble. Because I can give emotions too, or take them away. I could feel her getting scared so i took that away to and once she had a chance she shot Jirou into a pink bubble the sound waves started and all that happy feelings running, once i touched to bomb. The sound of victory went off and they started clapping. Mina took off Jirou's bubble and I gave her a hand, also congratulating her. I then realised that my ears were bleeding.

"Erika can i speak with you?" All might said "Of course" I replied. He took me to a private room and locked the door. "Is everything ok?" I asked. "Yes everything is fine. I want to say you did a great job back there, handling your quirks. But because we know that your 3rd quirk is dangerous I just wanted to make sure we are on the same page, and i would like to ask you to try and not use it. Not here atleast." He explained "Not to worry All might I take these pills every day that don't allow me to use my other quirk, its all under control. After what happened." I said "I see. Well thank you for understanding." And he congardulated me again. "Oh and be careful what quirk you copy, some can be dangerous." He finished and I just gave him a warm smile in return.

We were on our way back to the school. "That was very interesting, what you did back there" Todoroki said "Thanks Todoroki." I replied and he smiled 'wait what? Did Todoroki just smile!? At me!? That was the first time I saw him smile' I thought. "Did you just smile?" I asked smiling back "I- um I mean" he studdered "I'm just kidding. Don't worry" I said and his worry just left and I started laughing. "Hey! Extra!" Bakugou said "My name is not extra, you idiot. What do you want?" I asked "What was that bullshit back there?" He asked scoffing "What? You mean how I kicked there asses, as easy as I could yours?" I asked "You couldn't! Your to weak!" He said. "Weak? I'm the one with 3 quirks" I smirked. "And I still have the strongest quirk." He said laughing "Yeah as if." I said.

I was on my way to the bus stop until I saw Shinsou on the side road. "Hey! Sleepy head!" I said and he turned around "Hey shortcake!" He replied. "Soooo how was your day? Anything interesting?" I asked "Your asking me? You were the one who won against 2 people without any help" he huffed i started laughing and we talked, all the way home. I got off at the bus stop and I saw a guy in a black hoodie, about Toya's height. So I just imagined it was him, so walked up to him and said "Hey Toya!" He turned around and replied "Oh so you remember me?" And scoffed "Of course I do, so how are you?" I asked. "I'm fine. But I heard what happened... how you defeated 2 people at the same time. Thats good for you, as your first time." He said "I'll take that as a compliment." I huffed. He walked me home and told me goodnight and then vanished into thin air. I went to sleep early so I could wake up early...