Callirrhoe Mystique

Callirrhoe Maxima.

I close the book I'm holding and as I watched the beautiful scenery in out garden. It's our garden.

I am Callirrhoe Mystique vos Lowell, the 1st daughter of the vos Lowell Marquess Household. Well, I am the one and only

The clear blue sky now looks so ethereal. I was deeply admiring it woth some fresh air.

Currently I was 14 years old, I've already made my Debut in social circle a months ago.

In my world, I was at the age of 22 and I died, I remember suddenly my past in my world  to this world at this 6 years old body. It's been half the age of this body since I recalled everything.

Yep, I'm the typical Villainess in the Novel which written by my me, the Author. I simply let out a sigh when I become Callirrhoe.

Callirrhoe Mystique von Lowell, the Villainess in the Story of A Lie of Truth. The story circulated on how the Heroine overcome the Love struggle when her Lover disappeared.

The Male Lead, the First Prince and the Crown Prince is the Lover of the Heroine that almost got assassinated but receive help from Callirrhoe when she's about to go home from her vacation. Callirrhoe was a spoiled and a super irritating child but she helped him. She begged someone to altered the Prince's memories as she've grown to love him.

Meanwhile the Heroine waited for him when he suddenly appear with Callirrhoe as he come bacl from the Empire Castle announcing Callirrhoe as his future Empress, the Heroine was broken hearted as she tried to go near him but Callirrhoe, doing petty and cruel things to the Heroine which make her suspiciois.

At the engagement night of Callirrhoe and the Prince, she was outside near the pond, she met again her Prince. The Prince was confused because he was feeling like longing and familiar with the Lady. The Heroine cried and Hugged the Prince but he shake her off and asked who is she and he already had a fiancé.

Start from that, the Heroine started to investigate and she disvovered everything. She seek help from her family, which in the Dukedom. She revealed everything at the night of wedding banquet, a day before the Prince and Callirrhoe.

The Prince was cured and released, he remember everything and revealed how manipulating Callirrhoe is. The Wedding was called off, and the judgement for her is to be executed with her whole family for brainwashing  the Prince, do crazy stuffs and being evil.

-- so now, I really do love my family now, I will save them from this as long as I can.

I was a contented person as I am today. I'll also avoid the Path, where's Callirrhoe headed too. I was still out of shocked, out of all things, why Callirrhoe?

"Baby~" I looked at my father who called me. "Yes, Daddy?" I asked. He quickly hug me and turn me around.  I laugh at it. "Dear, careful.."my mom, said looking at us worrily.

"Where did my Pretty daughter go?" Dad said as he put me down. "I just read a book in the garden and stare in the Sky." I smiled at them sweetly, my father, whom weakness is me become weak at my smile. Even at the novel, they dote Callirrhoe so much.

Who wouldn't be?

Callirrhoe features is like a doll. Her long straight hair looks wavy which color is like white as snow despite having a monolid shape eyes with the color of fiery red, yet she still portrayed the eyes of an innocent lady.

She also has pointed nose and small lips, when she smiles her eyes where also smiling with her visible long dimples. Kung isasantabi mo ang ugali niya, she's like an angel sa sobrang amo ng mukha.

There's also no doubt na hindi talaga magtataka ang prinsipe kung siya man ang nagpakilala na lover niya. Bukod sa appearance niya, makikita mo ang ugali sa mukha niya kahit hindi naman ito nirereflect ng kalooban niya.

Her looks are deceiving.

"Aww, my daughter is so cute." Mom showered me with kiss. My father also joined to hugged the both of us, I close my eyes and feel the warmth of my Parents.

I'll protect you both.. Mom, Dad.. in this life, we will live longer and happy.

Or so what I thought...

"H-Help him!" I exclaimed to my Knight as I witnessed how the Prince is getting assassinated in our path to the temple. What the actual Fuck?

I did not.. I didn't go to my vacation!!!

The time is also not aligned to this, gusto ko na talaga magmura nang magmura.

"Hold on, hold on.. hurry up let's brought him up." Nagpapanic kong sabi sa Knight ko at dali dali na inalalayan ang Pinsipe sa Carriage.

Why why, why didn't I notice that my parents are about to leave for a month to go to my Aunt's Place. I was careless!

Pinadala ko agad siya kwarto ko. "Please, Sir Brandon, announce to the butler that I've brought an injured person, and refrain from spreading it outside our Manor nor our people. This is an order." Tumango ito at nagmadali na lumabas.

"Let's help him first." Sabi ko sa personal maid ko.

I was thankful enough that he was not still oficially introduced as the Prince.

Wait up- napagisip ko na, if I don't alter his memories and just let him stay for just medication and it will turn out good.  Hindi naman ako gagawa ng masama or what para sa kanya, unlike the original Callirrhoe.

Napangiwi ako nang mapansin ko na malala ang sugat niya. Especially, his mana's capacity which is hard to heal and meditate.

"Argh." He growned in pain.