Chapter 1

Lili Pov:

Oh my god! I'm so nervous, I really hope I get this audition!!     

I enter the building and walk up the flights of stairs to get to the audition room. There is a huge sign on the door saying 'RIVERDALE AUDITIONS'. I still can't believe I am going to audition for a CW show. As I walk into the waiting room I walk into a man wearing a blue and white striped shirt, who has brownish hair, my script falls all over the floor, I scramble to pick it up. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!.. I wasn't looking where I was going and..." I hear a chuckle and the man comes down to help pick up the papers, I look at him and he looks at me. "It's ok don't worry about it, In all honesty, I probably wasn't looking where I was going" He hands me my papers and walks away. I stand there for a moment confused and stunned, but a voice distracts me. " Lili Reinhart it's time for your audition". I walk over quickly and enter the room.

After audition...

Cole Pov:

Holy crap... I'm so stupid, walking into a beautiful girl like her, I think she is the most beautiful person I've ever met. I hope I see her again, I still can't believe they gave me the part tho

I enter my apartment and start packing my bags to get ready to go to Vancouver for the table reads and filming. I quickly book a flight and book an uber, and then head to the airport...

AUTHOR'S POV:

Hiya, I know it's not a lot right now but hopefully, you guys like it and if anything wrong or if there are any suggestions just hit me up or write a comment, thank u :)