First day at college

It is Moving day for Y/n he puts the last of the boxes in his car with his family outside seeing him off.

M/n:I can't believe the day have already came I don't know what I'm going to do without you around.

Y/n:you still have B/n and S/n

M/n:yeah but only for so long they are about to start high school they going to leave me in no time then what I'm going to do.

Y/n:you still have D/n

M/n:he useless he can't do anything right.

D/n:I'm right here you know anyways you have grown into a find young man and you going to make some feel special one day.

Y/n:thanks dad

He turns his attention to his little siblings.

Y/n:hey I'm going to need you to look after the house,mom,and S/n while I'm gone okay your the man of The house.

B/n:yes sir

He look to his little sister with tears in her eye she hugs you tight with all of little strength.

S/n:please don't go please go.

Y/n:I have to go.

S/n:no you don't you can get a job here okay.

Y/n:sorry I can't

He pat her head he bends down coming face to face with the little one running his hand through her face drying her eyes.

Y/n:look how about this I will call you every week and when I come back on breaks me and you can do something special.

S/n:just the two of us.

Y/n:just the two of us.

She starts to cheer up as hey eyes fully dry with the final goodbye you get in your car and put on the address in your gps. You start to drive off,you can see them waving to you in your rear view mirror until they are out of sight and can no longer see them. The drives takes you a few hours to arrive. When you do arrive you find the student parking section he steps out of the car to grabs his stuff and heads to his dorm. Along the way he sees so many tearful goodbye from the parents to their kids.

He finds the dorm entrances which is already open. It's three different hallway one for the boys,one of the girls and the other is coed which is for both male and female.

Y/n:oh yeah I remember know that they have coed dorms here.

He puts the boxes in his left hand and pushes it up against his body and reaches in for the dorm resignation he looks on the paper to see that he picked Having an all boys dorm. He looks up at the door to see it said 115 just as it said on his paper.

Y/n:115 this is it

He opens the door and walks in to see a mini kitchen,a common area,and one bedroom with all of his stuff that he shipped here a week back.

Y/n:I guess that I have this place to my self sweet.

You placed down the boxes and start you start to unboxed them which contains cloths and supplies for classes. After he put them away he leaves his dorm and start to walk around companies trying to find his way around. He sees the main building which classes will be hold and the food court.

You see a large group of people walking in one direction and decided to follow them.

Y/n:I wounded where they are going.

They arrive at frat house

Leader:thank you everyone for coming to the party to kick off the year and remember to drink responsibility.

Everyone starts to drink with music playing in the back y/n went to grab a drink when someone bumps into him spilling there drink on him.

??:i'm so sorry

Y/n:it's okay I'm Y/n by the way

Robin:I'm Robin

She cleans it off of you

Y/n:maybe I catch you around sometime

Robin:maybe you will

With that the two spilt ways Y/n grabs a drink and sets down on the top of the stairs someone comes up to him.

??:hey man this spot taken

Y/n:oh no no ones sitting there

Colt:I'm colt

Y/n:I'm Y/n

Colt:you new around here

Y/n:yeah this my first year

Colt:so your first meat

Y/n:yeah

Colt:cool this my second year

Y/n:that cool

Colt:what dorm you at

Y/n:115 why

Colt:no reason

The two of them hit it off in the process they get more and more drink talking. Eventually the party was over and by the time it ended it was night time. They really do party until the sun falls. Y/n were completely drunk not being able to walk or speak. But at these type of parties there is always someone to take someone home so nothing happens to them.
That person was colt he picks y/n up and places him over his shoulder caring him back to his dorm. Colt also may have been drinking as well but his body was used to it he was a heavy drinker able to table grown man that have been drinking for years. He places Y/n on his bed on his side so he doesn't die from chocking on his own vomit. He turns off the light In your room and with no where else to go he crashes on your couch.