𝟑𝟖

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 (𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐦)

Constance groaned, tossing her head back. She shut her eyes tightly, breathing in then exhaling out deeply. She was having contractions again, but not her regular and mild ones. These ones were much longer and more intense. She was trying to keep her cool by taking deep breaths, but it wasn't working out the way she thought it would.

She started humming to herself to deal with the pain, slowly getting up from the couch. She place her hand in her lower back, walking to the kitchen.

"Ooh." she dragged leaning forward on the counter. Her aching moans was the only sound heard throughout the house.

Through her groans and moans, she heard a loud popping sound in the midst of it. She didn't think too much of it until she started feeling wetness down her leg. Standing up to her full height, she look down seeing that her water had broke.

She sigh, tossing her head back. "Oh, fuck me." she cursed to herself, her pain getting more intense.

Hearing the front door open, she instantly got pissed because of her abrupt mood swings. She gather all her might then walked out the kitchen meeting him halfway.

"Babe, you-" he stopped talking when Constance put her hand in his face.

"Stop the talking and take me to the hospital now." She told him, aggressively. She didn't even bother to put on shoes since it wasn't worth it to her right now.

"Baby, you don't even have shoes on." Demetrius said grabbing her shoes and purse then walking out the house.

"I don't give a fuck bout none of that." She mutter, clenching her fist and lightly punching the car door.

Demetrius helped her in the car then got in himself. She continued making noises as Demi pulled off.

"Babe, the noises you making don't sound right at all."

"Boy, fuck you."

𝟔:𝟎𝟎 𝐩𝐦

Constance lean on the hospital bed watching the news. She rock back and forth on her birthing ball to help ease her pain, also to at least attempt to shorten her labor. Sadly, shortening her labor was not going to happen since they had been at the hospital for hours.

Seven hours to be exact.

Seven long, painful, tiring and stressful fucking hours she sat though. Ever now or then, nurses would come in to check on her to make sure she was fine. They also came to check how much she had dilated and so far she was only six centimeters.

"Seven hours and forty-five minutes." Constance mumbled to herself, lowering her head.

Demetrius shut the door behind him  then walked over to Constance. He bent down rubbing her back, hearing her sniffling.

"I don't think I can do this." She said, shaking her head.

"You can mamas." He told her and she continued shaking her head.

"Yes you can baby, get up for me real quick." He grab her hand, helping her up off the ball. He put her arms around his neck then wrapped his around her waist.

"You are my fire." He started singing, Constance shaking her head laughing.

"The one desire." He continued.

"I'm not going to stop until you sing with me baby." He told her, pressing his forehead against hers.

"Believe when I say..."

Constance smile, shutting her eyes. "...that I want it that way."

𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟓 𝐚𝐦

𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟓 𝐚𝐦

Shouting came from the delivery room as the time finally came. Doctors and nurses filled the room preparing for Amira to come. Constance laid on the hospital bed uncomfortably, screaming and shouting at the pain she was experiencing.

"Alright, Constance, we're all ready hon." Dr. Brown told her.

Demetrius held her hand, "I'm right here baby okay." He told her and she nodded her head.

"On three I want you to give me a huge push love. One...two...three."

Constance let out a loud scream pushing as hard as she could. She quickly stopped as it started it hurt. She shook her head, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I can't." she cried out. Demetrius moved her hair out the way then wiped her tears.

"You got this, okay just breathe. We're so close to seeing our daughter mamas. I'm right here baby I'm not going anywhere, okay." He told her, kissing her forehead.

"Just take a deep breath hon, it'll be over before you know it." Dr. Brown told her and Constance nodded her head.

She started counting down again and once she hit three, Constance shut her eyes tight and started pushing again. Demetrius watched as Amira head popped out and it made him smile seeing his little one. Constance continued pushing until Amira was fully out and she heard her crying.

Constance kept crying herself as Dr. Brown handed her Amira, laying her on her chest. Demetrius wipe her tears then peck her lips.

They finally welcomed home their babygirl; Amira Jovana Brooks.

a. this chapter was short so I'm sorry about that, but tell me how I literally spent all night watching videos of women giving birth so I could make this as believable as it could be. I hope I did a good job, if I didn't think my bad.