Goodbye, Everybody!

I am sorry to inform you all that I will be discontinuing this book. I wrote this in -what- 2019? and it's 2021! I have changed quite a bit since then and matured. I have a lot of different views and wish I wrote this book a bit differently to fit everybody's comfort. I wish I was more inclusive to my trans/nonbinary friends in this book! I also wish I reworded certain things differently rather than just following along with what I say other people doing in their books. I feel like this book never showed me through it. So I apologize for that. 

I may not write in this book anymore but if you wish to find me, I commonly upload to Tiktok! You can find me at @/br00ki3c00ki371 where I show myself quite a bit! My page is a safe space for everyone! I talk quite a bit about being positive, being lgbtq+,  and also a lot of the Dream SMP! I tend to find ways to best interact with my followers and provide a fun page to go to when visiting the app! I like to give my followers a voice and make posts that you can interact with in some way shape or form!

You can also check out my twitch if you're into gaming! Currently, I'm trying to fix my computer but I like to stream Minecraft, The Unraveled Series, GTAV, Rocket League, Jackbox, Apex Legends, and some other games! My user is @/br00ki3c00ki3 

Thank you for listening and I hope to see some of you there!! :)