15.Talking

Arlos P.O.V~

"Shut up you greasy rat!"

He cackled loudly at the other end.
"Make me you over grown hyena!"

I rolled my eyes.
"How do I look like a hyena?!"

"Pfft - How do I look like a greasy rat?"

I thought for a moment
Why did I even say that?

"Its the hair for me," I huffed.

He went silent

"John? Are you pouting?"

"...no..."

I scoffed
"Yes you are."

"I'm not!"

"You so are."

"Wow, real mature Asslo!"

"My name is Arlo!"

"Bitch i know!"

"Then just say it!"

"Never!"

I rolled my eyes as I laid down on my couch. John and I had been on a call for about 2 or 3 hours, I'm not sure, it could be more. He said he was bored at work, so that's why he called. He helped me with homework.

"John, can I ask you something?"

"Fire away blondie!"

"Tch, um, well..."

"Why did you lie?"

He paused.
"Why did I lie...? What did I lie about?"

"Oh, uh, well, you're siblings...the first day of school, you said that you didn't have any siblings, but when i stayed over and the next morning came, you're brothers were there. Why'd you lie about it?"

John was quiet for a while. Maybe it as a sensitive topic? Should i just shut up?

Eventually, he spoke.
"A-ah, well, you know my dad is famous right? The big shot writer William Henry Doe. Yeah, well, my brothers are also very well known, just like him. You can look them up if you want to...Oh..."

"Something wrong?"

"...uh no, not at all...but like listen prettyboy, i gotta go, but! We can talk later, bye Asslo!"

"Tch, bye John."

Call Hung Up

So his brothers are famous like his dad?

I had to admit, I was curious
I had my laptop with me so I flipped it open and typed their names in the search bar.

"Damian, Alec, Liam, Lukas, Tristan, Noah, River and William H. Doe."

Searching....

Loading....

Pending....

9,558,880 results found to your search Damian, Alec, Liam, Lukas, Tristan, Noah, River and William H. Doe

There were countless pictures, interviews and sites dedicated to these seven and their father. John wasn't lying when he said his brothers were just as well known as his father. The twins play tennis, their really good. Alec and Damian are well known collage students as they won a few awards along with Tristan. River was a commentary you tuber and as well as Noah, who did book reviews. They were all in collage, I don't remember what majors though. Apparently, his mother wasn't in the picture. After John was born, when he was 3 years old, she divorced his father and moved away, leaving him to raise 8 boys all alone, which is kind of a dick move. But, unfortunately, while she was on her way to visit them from overseas, while on the road to the house, she was caught in a car accident, which slammed her through the cars window and put her in a coma. She woke up a few years later, only to die of internal bleeding 4 months after. Its sad really.