Chapter One

"Bye my love!" you shouted, waving at your boyfriend who was entering his car, "Don't forget to buy me some Udon Noodles from Kang when you come back!"

"Don't worry I'll remember!" he replied, waving back. 

A sudden thought entered your mind, making you sprint towards him, yelling at him to wait. You reached the car, - a Hyundai i30, gleaming a bright red, matching with your boyfriend's checked shirt - and grabbed him by the collar, changing your facial expression into a pout, "Travel safely, I'll miss you" you told him, but before he could reply you smashed your lips into his, kissing them passionately, closing your eyes. A tingling sensation spread all around your body as he kissed back. 

After a while you pulled away, breathing heavily, he stared at you in shock, not expecting what had just happened. "What???" you asked him jokingly, "Just a reminder that those lips shouldn't be touching anything else but food while your gone." you warned him, your face turning serious. 

"I promise that the only things these lips will touch are bulgogi and ramen, only if you promise me to call me every night" he joked, holding up a pinky. 

You stuck out your pinky and intertwined it with his, smiling wildly. He smiled back, showing off his cute bunny smile. Oh how you'd miss him. 

He drove off, you waving wildly as he turned around the corner and out of sight. You slowly walked back to the house, sighing, you missed him already. 

~ TIME SKIP ~ 

Staring in awe at the variety of snacks in the supermarket, you felt a vibration in your pocket, followed by a loud buzz, you slipped the phone out of your pocket and answered it, seeing the name on the screen, "Babe 💞". Expecting it to be your boyfriend, you spoke excitedly into the phone, asking him how he was, slightly worried because he wasn't talking. Your facial expression changed as soon as a different voice spoke, full of pity..

"Hello ma'am I'm very sorry to inform you but your boyfriend has gotten into a really bad car crash, he has been moved to Seoul Hospital straightaway by an ambulance, he has been badly injured, we don't know if he'll make it." the doctor told you, trying to tell you the information in the most positive way possible. 

You dropped your phone, and ran. Ran, as fast as you could. You ran, the rain hitting your body like gunshots, but you didn't care. You had to go to him. He was the thing that helped you up, made you who you were today. Without him, you were nothing. You ran, even faster, legs aching, but you didn't care. 

This was the love of your life, nothing could hold you back from seeing him. You ran, teardrops dripping from your eyes, mixing with the rain. Wasn't it a coincidence how in this day, the night was as gloomy as ever, stars nowhere to be seen, as if a great star had fallen, or been hurt, causing all the other stars to disappear. That was how your feelings were exactly. He was hurt, and now the whole world came crashing down. But you didn't care anymore, you didn't care whether you lost an arm or a leg, you wanted to see him. To hold his hand, to tell him that everything was going to be okay. But was it really...? 

You reached the hospital soon enough, and dashed to the receptionist at the front desk. "How may I help you?" she asked robotically, clearly used to saying it a thousand times before. You questioned her if there was a new patient that was hurt in a car crash, by the name of Jeon Jungkook and she nodded slowly, typing into her computer. "Room 4 on the seventh floor" she informed you, and you scrambled up the stairs, not even thinking about taking the elevator. The quicker you reached him the better. 

Solo work by Kim