Chapter 3 backstory pt3

Time skip 8 years later.
Life has. Even absolute hell since the first beating it has gotten to the point where I am covered in scars arms,legs,chest even face.I have been exercising and cleaning a beach and other than being covered In scars I think my training paid off

A/N I just edited it but credit to whoever made the base I just put the burns some cuts not the explosion also I changed the hair :)

The massive explosion was when katsuki and katsumi used a combo move which they called double howitizer impact blew my back up:
Flashback.
Kat&Kachan:Hey Deku wanna try out a new move we made
Izuku:n-
Kat&Kachan:YOU HAVE NO CHOICE HAHAHA
B
O
O
O
O
O
M

I lay there on the ground in way more pain than I have ever felt.
I then remembered,
The quirk doctor's phone number.
I brought my iPhone 6 and called it.

Phone call
D:hello who is this?
I:h-help
D:where are you?!
I:************park.
D:I'll be right there
Phone call end. Two minutes later
3rd POV  

Izuku is laying on the ground passed out as the pain was too much for him.

Ichika arrived to see the terrible scene of the boy she told was Quirkless in a puddle of blood with a massive explosion burn on his back and lots of other scars all over his body.

She then took him to her house and treated then explosion and other cuts and bruises he had.
Flashback end.

I am in the last lesson till we graduate and I have been getting bullied more now but sometimes I stand up to them.The teacher came in with a stack of papers

Teacher:Today is when you decide what you want to do in the future!

Everyone groaned at having to fill in the forms as it was obvious that they wanted to be heroes.

Teacher:But...I know you all want to be heroes!!
She said as she threw the paper in the air 'waste of paper it's irrational'(he has developed a kinda aizawa personality but more energetic).

Everyone started using there quirks except five people.

Bakugou:don't lump me and my crew with these shitty extras we are aiming to be the only ones In this shitty school to go to UA!!!!

Student 1:'no way there aiming for the top hero school.'

Student two:UA has a 2% acceptance rate!!

Student 3:I get Bakugou and his crew are strong but can they really do it!!

Student 4: Stop being cocky Bakugou!!!

Bakugou:SHUT THE FUCK UP EXTRAS!!!!

Teacher:No quirk use in class!
'The teacher suddenly gains a evil smirk and looks directly at izuku.'
Teacher:It seems Izuku Yagi applied for UA too!!!!

You could almost see the tension in the air.then suddenly,
Boom.
Bakugou:what did I say ABOUT APPLYING TO UA DEKU!!
Izumi:DEKU YOU COULD NEVER DO ANYTHING YET YOU THINK YOU CAN ACTUALLY BECOME A HERO AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

The whole class erupted into laughs and insults towards me.

Me:Well how about the fact you lot are bullies yet you think with that information you can go to a HERO school?

There is silence until,
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕞 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕞 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕞 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕞
The Bakugou twins both blew my desk and me to the back of the room.
Strangely I didn't feel any pain from being slammed into a wall hard.
Katsuki:WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT!

Me:Izuku is my name-

Teacher:ok stop fighting or you will both get detention

After Claassssss
3rd POV.   
Bakugou:Deku why don't you take a swan dive off the rooftop and wish for a quirk in your next life!!
His crew:Haahahahahhaahhahahaahhaha you got him good there bakugou!!!

ゴゴゴゴ

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

A menacing aura filled the room as I glared at them with as much KI as a supervillain would have,I see them visibly tremble under my glare,unknown to me my sclera turned  black with a red iris as I glared into there souls.

They sprinted away scared as if they had seen a ghoul,I wonder why?
I just left school not a care about what he just said to me.

Timeskip to yagi household,   Izumi POV
Izumi:mom!mom!
Mom rushes downstairs.
Inko:What is it?!

Izumi:Mom Brother got a quirk at school!!

Silence

Utter silence

Until:

You thought it was gonna. Be a continuation of the story  but no It was I
DIO

A/N:I don't have a solid schedule for this story but I will try to update weakly at least bye people who actually read this shitty book.