Chapter 13

"Carmen?" I hear Sam whisper next to me in class. I was actually paying attention and taking notes. Science has always been my favorite class. Right now we are getting a lecture sadly but these notes could possibly help me when i become a heart surgine.

Every since my grandpa was diagnoise with heart disease and it was half of why my grandma passed away, I always wanted to work in the carido field. Its always been a dream of mine.

"Yeah Sam?" I whisper but still taking the notes we need to  take. "We need to talk." She says. I hear the seriousness in her voice. I've always been scared of her serious tone. "Mr. Jones. Can Sam and I use the restroom. Um girl issues."

Mr. Jones looks at us and nods his head yes. Sam grabs my hand and drags me to the restrooms. Once we get inside she pushes me against the wall and kisses me. I lose myself in the kiss but then reality hits me that im with Hayden. I cant do this.

"Mmm, Sam stop." I mumble against her lips. She pulls away slowly and looks at me. "I know you have Hayden. Blah blah blah. Carms, I love you. I know im having a baby and its Tims. I know what I did was pretty fucked up. I never wanted to lose you though. I want you back."

I just give her a blank stare. I dont know what to say. If this happend before me and Hayden became serious I would be all for it. Now i cant and it kills me. I love this girl. "Dammit Samantha." I say in a whisper.

She leans her forehead on mine and closes her eyes. Her breathing soft and steady, her lips cenimeters away from mine. "Sam." I say closing my eyes my hands on her sides holding her close to me. "Figure it out Carms."

"Sam you know I love you. I wanna be with you." I whisper finally after a minute looking up at her. "I know. Please do something."

She walks out of the restrooms and i lean over the sink a little looking at myself. 'What did you just do.' I thought.