Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I'll Love Ya Tomorrow

Necalli's Point of view

"Tighten your core muscles!" I yelled across the large square platform. The air was hot and sticky today, making me thankful that I decided to wear a sports bra and sweatpants today. Brian and Axel were constantly slapping each other onto the hard rubber padding that made up the sparing arena's flooring. Sweat made their skin shine and made it hard for them to keep their footing on the now wet floor. Currently the two were battling it out and because they were of equal strength neither were winning.

"Alright boys, good job. Now it's my turn. Brian, go sit down and get some water. Axel stretch with me." I decided to switch things up a bit. Obviously the two of them weren't going to get anywhere fighting each other. They have been battling for two hours now. I walked up the steps to the platform and slipped through the two bungee cords that encased all four sides of the mat. The sparing arena looked like a boxing ring and in a way it was.

Together Axel and I went through stretches together to loosed up our muscles before we began. I also wanted to give my brother a couple minutes of breathing time before I kicked his butt. I stood up and crouched down into my stance. Knees slightly bent and arms up. Axel mimicked my movements with a smirk clear on his face.

'okay big brother, let's see what you have got.' I laughed to myself before closing off my emotions completely. When I fight, I go into a type of trance. Nothing around me matters except for my opponent. I block my hearing and my train of thoughts. I no longer think, I only act.

Axel seemed to see the change in my expression and body language because the smirk was wiped right off of his face. I waited patiently for his first strike. A moment passed and I saw his eyes flicker to my right side quickly before he struck out at me. I swiveled to the left as he fell forward into the spot that I once was. His left leg kicked out low as he squatted to the ground. I jumped into the air, tucking my knees into my chest.

We continued on like that for a while longer before I became tired of the cat and mouse game. I struck my arm out and smashed my palm into his solar plexus. Axel flew backward four feet and hit the bungee cords before jumping back onto his feet. Obviously he was livid by now.

Axel flew at me, he was hunched down like a bull would to ram into my stomach. I jumped to the side and turned so that I was facing him as he ran by. I whipped my arm up to grab across his chest to his shoulder causing him to slow down. I brought my right knee up into his stomach and lifted him off the ground so that he lost his footing. While he was unbalanced I let his dead weight drop to the floor, and he fell to his knees. I swing my body so that I was standing behind his back and grabbed his arms, pinning them behind him with one arm. I grabbed around his neck and held him still.

To uphold tradition I slowly opened my mouth and let my canines sharpen. I placed them over his skin with enough pressure to show him they were there but not enough to pierce his skin. Axel tilted his head to the side showing submission. The fight was over and slowly my senses came trickling back to me.

Cheering and clapping wove its way through my ears as I slowly brought my head up. My warriors that had once been at their assigned stations were watching us with a look of awe. Their devotion and respect for me made my wolf howl in happiness inside of me. I loosened my hold on Axel and made my way out of the ring.

"Good job Alpha that was very impressive." Brian gave me a small smile. Things were still tense between us from last night. I don't exactly blame the guy for wanting to keep his space either. I know that I severely damaged his pride. I couldn't help myself, Mica wanted revenge on anyone that questioned my authority. She doesn't take disrespect well. I personally felt terrible about what happened and wish I could find some way to make it up to him.

"Necalli, stop it. I know it wasn't your fault." Brain lifted a hand to my sweat covered shoulder and gave me a reassuring squeeze. He has always had a nag for knowing what I was thinking, and I guess he figured my train of thoughts out from my facial expressions.

"Alpha!" One of my younger warriors hastily ran towards Brian, Axel, and I. His chest was huffing from labored breathing and his hair was disheveled. The boys' clothes looked like they were quickly thrown on as well. All in all he looked like a mess.

"Warrior, what's wrong?" I scanned the boy's body for any injuries. All I saw that was peculiar was the pristine white envelope that was clutched in his hand. His hand shakily lifted to give me the letter. Confusion and curiosity peaked my interest as I took the letter and the boy ran off.

I felt Brian and Axel both peek over my two shoulders as I opened the seal.

Necalli, Alpha of the White Moon Rouges,

It has come to our attention by nameless individuals that you are in fact the White Wolf. You have hid long enough in your reservoir of soldiers and wilderness. We request your presence in a formal meeting. You may bring two of your fighters to ensure your safety. Come to the council tomorrow at noon. We shall see you soon.

Enjoy your day,

The High Council

The letter was short and sweet but still managed to make hairs stand up along my arms. Shakily I let my arms fall to the side. I looked from side to side at Brian and Axel's surprised faces.

"Well boys, pack your bags. We're going on a field trip. Oh....and bring as many weapons as possible." My voice was low while I tried to hide my fear.

I have hid my entire life from the High Council for this reason exactly. Two things are going to happen. 1. They will want me to step into my power and rule as queen of the wolves or 2. They will try to kill me so they can resume power. Tomorrow will definitely be eventful.

I'm sorry this chapter is so short but i promise this is a transition and the next will be even better! What do you think is going to happen? Option one or two???? You'll find out soon!!!!