jay park - too busy 🔞

"okay babe we'll talk later i guess.... bye love you"
jay was busy as usual. he's been working non stop and we've barely had anytime together let alone done anything together.
the last time we went out was two months ago and that was just another formal event for him to meet new artists and producers and investors. just work. work. work.
i'm not annoyed with him because he has to work but i took two months off so we could spend time together and he decides he should debut a new artist at the same time. i go back to work next week, and jay and i feel further apart than when i was in london.

i decided to take my mind off all this and try enjoy my last week of freedom even if i am alone. my only solution.... ice cream! and a great movie

hours passed and i thought there's no way jay would stay in his studio if he actually saw what he was missing.
i texted junwon (pH-1) and he said they're all at h1gher (and sadly but obviously jay is still in his office) so i could go hangout with them.

i had to look a little sexy but effortlessly sexy, so i put on jay's favourite little black slip dress that hugged my curves so perfectly.

* at h1gher music's office *

i sat down between junwon and minsik (sik-k) and not to say i was trying to make jay jealous but i was trying to make jay jealous. jay has always been jealous about my friendship with minsik. we're childhood friends and minsik is of course as flirty as always.

i could feel jay's gaze digging into my core across the room. he stared me down for a good half hour from his open door, before getting up to slam it shut. just as he got close enough to see us properly , i took some fluff out from minsik's hair, and jay saw red.
from hearing us laughing and joking around to actually touching each other, i knew he'd be mad.

i guess it was time now and i excused myself to go and finally greet jay. walking into his studio leaving the door ajar. and he didn't even bat an eye at me.

"hey, i guess you're still busy"
"yeah like you are with your 'bestie'"
i span his chair around, slowly lifted my dress to near my hips so i could straddle him. he moaned as my cleavage happened to bounce towards him as i scooted closer.
"y/n. what are you doing? i'm busy, you know that"
"i do. but you're also stressed and tired and horny"
"babe plea-"
i cut him off, making our lips melt into each other's and as he relaxed into, i could feel his tongue exploring every last inch of my mouth. grinding on him, we both moaned into the kiss before breaking apart to breathe.
"try tell me you didn't need that"
before i could say anymore he grabbed my thighs lifting me up and throwing me down onto the couch.
he was now in control.
jay wrapped his fingers tightly around my neck and kissed me furiously. he travelled down my neck to my chest and finally my core, teasing me with little soft touches. he stood me up, pushing me against the wall and let my slip dress fall the floor. i obviously gonna wear any underwear
"you saw this coming, didn't you?"
his eyes wandered at my naked body, resting his hands on my hips as he pushed into me without warning
"ah fuck!"
"uhhh you're so tight babe"
he kept slamming into me without rest as i screamed and whimpered into the wall. squeezing jay's free hand as tight as i could go control my moans
"say it"
"SAY IT"
"daddy... fuckkkk... i need you daddy"
and with that he flipped me over, devouring my neck with his tongue circling my nipples.
it was all becoming too much and i was ready
"jay i'm gonna cum"
"wait baby, wait"
he slid two fingers into me, making me quiver and dig my nails into his back.
"i can't wait anymore!" "faster jay faster"
he slid in four fingers and rushed me into my orgasm as i came all over him, my knees weak.
he caught me and settled me onto the couch.

i was still hungry and jay was still hard.
without hesitation i grabbed him and deepthroated. his head went back as his veins came through as he fought off his moans.
i continued my job and as jay reached his climax he grabbed the back off my neck and bobbed my head back and forth
he didn't take too long before he came too and i swallowed it all, looking up at his satisfied face.

trying to catch our breaths, we cuddled on the couch
"you know you upset me right"
"i know but i missed you jay... i missed us"
he pecked my forehead. "i've just had so much to do and so much work to get done i- actually babe let's go home"
"seriously"
"seriously, this was just the start, i'm still ready for more" he winked at me cheekily

we quickly got dressed and shyly steeped out of jay's office, realising we didn't even take into account whether they could hear us.

junwon: "well if anyone could get jay out of there it'd be you y/n"
minsik: "she did more than just get him out of there"
jay: "y'all better shut up, me and y/n got some work to finish off so i don't think we'll back for some time"
y/n: "a week to be exact"