Chapter 1 Visiting Tijuana

It was early in the morning, i was getting ready and finishing a makeup look for my friend Suzu to help her win the Miss Baja California pageant. Me and Suzu have been friends for as long as i can remember.
A few hours later i got to the border to get into Mexico, it was suprisingly quiter than usual when i got past the border. I finally reached Tijuana and frove through the city to get to Suzus house. The city looked pretty and peaceful. I reached Suzus house and got out the car.
"La Suzu" i shouted
"Chinita" she squealed while coming from her door.
We hugged for at least 5 minutes because we haven't seen eachother for 3 years. We eventually went inside and i saw her little brother Chava, i gave him his present i bought him on the way to Tijuana.

It was the next day and we went to sign Suzu up for the pageant. After a few hours of being there we got home and got ready to go to the club downtown. i did Suzus makeup and we got into our short dresses and called a cab to get us to the club. We arrived. We went in and danced and drank shots before Suzu introduced me to Chief Saucedo who finances the pageant.
"Hola Saucedo" said Suzu
"Hola, whos this?" exclaimed Saucedo
"My friend Gloria" replied Suzu
Saucedo air kissed my cheek which i felt comfortable with because it's a greeting that was until he then touched me inappropiately and i felt uncomfortable so i went to the bathroom, i got to the stall when i heard the window breaking and a group of men jumped through into the bathroom. One of the men checked the stalls, he reached my stall and i panicked he slammed the stall door open and dragged me to the middle of the bathroom and pointed a gun to my head and called over someone, his name was Lino.
Lino has bright green eyes, brown curly hair, he wore a brown leather jacket with a gray shirt and black jeans.
"you want to stay alive?" Asked Lino
"yes"i replied in a panicking voice
"you have 10 seconds to get out" ordered Lino
i ran out, panicking trying to find Suzu, Lino came up beside me and started shooting, the room went into a panic, shouting screaming. i couldn't find Suzu anywhere. i managed to get outside and i tried ringing Suzu but everytime i tried it went to voicemail. The police got to the club and Lino and his gang had gone. i got to the diner across from the club, i continued to ring Suzu but still no answer. i ended up falling asleep at the diner.

I woke up the next morning, i checked my phone but no text or missed calls from Suzu. There was a police officer outside and i explained about Suzu and Lino, the officer said he would take me to the station so i could fill out a report, but little did i know he worked for Lino. We arrived at a hotel called Hotel Martin. The officer went inside and a minute later 3 men who worked for Lino came out, i got out the car and ran as fast as i could but they caught up with me and grabbed hold of my hair. One of the men called over a gray SUV and they all pushed me into the back and the driver immediately drove off. It took about 10 minutes until we eventually got out of the car. One of the men grabbed hold of my arm and we walked to the front door where there was a sign that read "casa rosita" i got pushed inside and told to walk down the hall to the end door. I reached the door and i walked in still with one of the men walking behind me. He pushed me towards the chair.
"sit down!" ordered the ma
i went and sat down and thats where i saw Lino again...